do you have to be a pure blood in slytherin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
see title of thread for my question. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

charmaine
well yeah i think so but i think some of them are secretley half blood
or even muggleborn and pretend to be pureblood
but if the sorting house had to put me somewhere it would hav eto be slytherin just so i can be near draco malfoy he is hot
and i would kick that pansy parkinson out so face it wiuld make her head spin

The Omega

america_boxers
But voldermort was a half blood

america_boxers
so im confused if half blood he accepts to his house why does voldermort kill them too?

snlovergirl
it just goes to show how corrupt peoples thinking are. even hitler was part jewish.

Deadalus
Tom Marvollo Riddle (Voldemort) had a muggle father, yet he was in Slytherin. I suppose the answer is that you should be ambitious, with "a certain disregard for rules" and other stuff to be in slytherin. Also, Salazar prized students who spoke parseltounge, so maybe that outwayed Riddle being a halfblood.

america_boxers
hitler was part jewish? well i think now that he does accept half bloods to his house but does not like him cause there are not enough pure bloods in the hp world for all the kids in slytherin house.

tigereyes456
well acording to sirius there isn;t enough pure bloods so some of them must be half or muggleborn I think you get in if you just have a hatred for muggleborn adn such... or if you hate your parents cuz there muggles...I dunno

|DPG| Felon-E
do you not remember hagrid saying in the chamber of secrets that there isn't a wizard alive that isn't atleast half blood or less

|DPG| Felon-E
Yeap Voldemort's Dad was a muggle

crazy_c
I think its okay if at least one of your parents is a pureblood. But I think if you come from a muggle backround then you cant be in Slytherin.

Neon
The way I've read it, you have to be pure-blood to get into Slytherin. Tom Riddle was the HEIR of Slytherin, so of course he jus tgot in.

Blue_eyes2006
If you get into a certain house then it's because of who you are (personality wise) and not because of WHAT you are (muggle-born, pure-blood, and so on) When the sorting-hat decribed the houses in it's song, it said nothing about being a pure blood, or anything like that.

krassin
yeah well,wasnt tom riddle the heir of slytherin twice? the first time with hagrid expelled and then the time with harry,
and harry spoke peseltounge,why wasnt he in slytherin?

airangel429
WELL...SUPPOSEDLY HARRY'S HALF-BLOOD AND HE WOULD'VE BEEN IN SLYTHERIN TOO........I THINK THAT WILL ALL UNFOLD IN THE NEXT BOOK....... I think maybe one of Harry's parents really weren't his biological ones.....??? I thought I read somewhere that he was half...

krassin
wuts the next book called?

america_boxers
harry is half blood cause his mom was a muggle born and his dad was a pure blood

Member.
u can choose where u will be right?

krassin
no,sorting hat tells u

silver_tears
actually harry is pure blood since both his parents are wizardsstick out tongue his mom is muggle born but she is still a wizard and his dad is a wizard so harry would therfore be pure blood big grin

america_boxers
yes i know both his parents were wizards. BUT to be a pure blood everyone in your family have to marry pure bloods. so if a pure blood marries a pure blood the kid would be a pure blood but lily was a muggle born so harry is a half blood. it says so in one of the books im pretty sure.

krassin
yeah,but in the 5th bokk,there was tht family tree,and sirus explained how like evry pure blood family is somehow related

Toms sweetie
yes u do have to be a pureblood because (if u've read all the books) Salazar Slytherin's thoughts/brain picks the people and they wouldn't be in slytherin if they were half and half or mudbloods. anyways don't all of us (the slytherin's) hate mixed and mudbloods? just a thought.

its_magic
i reckon tom riddles mother was a decendant of salazar slytherin and not to mention that toms dads was a donkeys @ss he never cared about tom right from the day he was born all he thought was more money having to be spent on sumthin worthless evil face and thats why toms is evil, his hate for his dad drove him to hate muggles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.