Hello!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vince
Hello! Names Vince and i came here because i saw you have SWRPing which is basicly all i do online...so anyways i came from Suteki-Square.com...the forums there have SWRPing to and we really need ppl to join it cause we want to get it going good and all...but i hope to have fun here and i will probablly be here often...-drinks a cherry coke and looks around the room. He finds a chair and sits down. He folds his arms and waits for some people to come.-

happy kine
sup

Korri
welcome aboard!! smile

Alias Neo
greetings

Kes

Fitch
Welcome!hang around and post a lot..

BOPRecruit 16
sup vince! you like drinking cherry coke too? neat. i love it and the only reason i drink it more than any other soda so that my mom won't take a sip from it. hate it when she does that. anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay! so what movies have you seen over the summer and your faves?

~battousai yuriko~

royal_jester
Welcome to the boards...have funbig grinbig grinbig grin

ChinaNiki
howdy doHappy Dance

must_kill_Santa
hey welcome hope u have a blast

§wordpoint
VANILLA COKE 4EVVA!!!

LoneWolf
huh

Evy_O
don't bump threads from last year with no reason no expression

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

misha
edited!

trouble
whoa.....blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.