Something creepy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
Today on the way home, i get the train. But on the train drivers tag it said T,Anderson.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shock.gif -creepy

Korri
yeah i saw this guy on the TV called Thomas Anderson :s

Alias Neo
also on some movie can't remeber what its called, but the main character is a boy called thomas anderson

Korri
creeepy eek!

seroth sujizero
How weird...there are actually people in the real world with names like T. (thomas?) Anderson. That's so totally creepy...unintelligable

Alias Neo
what about if you find some one called morpheus or trinity, even more creepy!

seroth sujizero
now THAT would be creepy...

Ikobe
Hnh... I can't sleep most nights, so at 3am on Wednesday I decided for the hell of it, I'd turn on the radio (generally can't stand the thing) and the song in Neo's headphones was playing... the same song then proceeded to play in the noodle bar I went to that afternoon.

Weird.

~AI

Dexx
well..now that you know you've been contacted, ikobe...expect morpheus' call anytime now stick out tongue

Ikobe
*rrrrring*

Eeeeyah! Run!

~AI

Freddy Fan
hahaha, my electronics teachers name is T. Anderson.
our whole class always says, good evening mr anderson, in that voice.

Ikobe
Me and some of my friends were clever enough to have an additional French tutor in Year 7 and his name was Mr. Andserson, sadly I knew nothing of the Matrix at that point. Heh, at least we know some nice Agents did their job ^_^ Well, until this year *grins*

~AI

MCElite
Yeah we have a suspicion that one of our english teachers is an agent he always wears a suit and he appears from no where- spooky.....

Ikobe
Muahaha! I know who you are now! Then again, I knew from the start, bein' an Agent n'all. Prepare to be... uh.. blue pill-ed! Bugged. Assimilated? *runs off buahaha*

~AI

-=Urot=-
Your all being silly.
Now be good children and swallow the blue pill. ^_^

Ikobe
Precisely, Urot. We must indoctrinate them all.

~AI

Alias Neo
Blue pill, never! take the red pill and free your mind

Ikobe
But... it'll hurt. Like a million times worse than any hangover.

~AI

Alias Neo
So!...
hmmmm.......

blue pill- boring life, no action

red pill- learning martial arts, using hundreds of differnet types of weapons, fighting people, running on walls and doing backflips off of them.

hmmmm..... what a hard decision

sith_darth_jay
you konw i saw a guy named t. anderson that was a hacker, and then 1 day he've got a phone call....................................., ohhhhh wait , that was a movie, wasn't it? huh confused whistle whistle

Setokaiba900
oh yeah Alias neo you forgot one thing you can run side ways on walls while shooting people plus if your the one you can fly and try to kill agents and get hurt really badly and you get to fight vlad eek! .

Ginerninja
I personally just hate the thought of having a metal rod inserted into your brain everytime you jacked in...That would cause some major headache

GABRIEL05
I once saw in bullet time. The world was moving hella slow, and I was moving really fast. Of course I was fishtailing on the freeway at 90 mph, so it could have just been adrenaline.

Tormentor_2004
I have a fren name neo

Mrs. Sparrow
I'd name my son morpheus and i'd call him my little black baby! lol. I'd shave him bald

Shape Shifter
hey Alias Neo u forgot the part about living on a cold ship, eating frog spawn for every meal sick icky.

btw i want the red pill to, cos if i took the blue pill that would mean i was content to live a lie and just be a cow going slowly towards the slaughter house and not knowing it, or worse not caring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.