I'm fairly new to these boards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zero
Registered not too long ago. I just wanted to let you know that i'm 17, live in Florida, and I was wondering where to post my art. There is no fan art forum, so help would be appreciated.

wicker_man
Firstly let me welcome you to this site i am sure you will find something here to suit you as for fan art try either the off topic or general discussion boards good luck with your further progress. smile

Further Note: Try the search option to the foot of each page.

Zero
Thanks for the help.

Kes

wicker_man
No problem, these boards are full of fellow users willing to help you.

Zero
Ok, i'm wondeirng why the hell i cant post any pictures.

wicker_man
Do you mean attachments ?

Zero
or pictures using the image tag. both. why?

happy kine
hey hey a fellow floridian! welcome. where in florida?

Zero
Tampa

wicker_man
I tried to add an attachment but could not, try the general information forum & its search engine. Hope that helps...Good Luck.

happy kine
hey me too... i'm in citrus park area. i'm right behind the citrus park mall

Zero
I went there yesterday. I went around the houses there. Were you the guy that was pissing on a tree?

happy kine
ummmm maybe... i was actually at teh baseball field (citrus park baseball field) hitting in the cages... wait i didn't drink yesterday so no it pry wasn't

Zero
Oh. Well, anyway has anybody got an idea of why i cant post an attachment?

happy kine
click reply... right above submit reply just click browse and point it where it need to go...

Dexx
maybe you have to have a certain no of posts
welcome

Fitch
more then sure...
welcome !

BOPRecruit 16
sup zero! so what kind of things do you draw of? i used to draw alot, but i got lazy and converted to writing fanfiction.

~battousai yuriko~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.