Role Models

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess_Leia
I was wondering, is there any actors/actress/singer/whatever who you'd consider to be like a 'role model' to you? Someone who you'd really look up to? For me since I wanna become an actress ever since seeing lord of the rings, I wanted to be Liv Tyler, I wanted to be up there, riding a horse and wearing the costumes and speaking elvish and of course snogging Viggo......... wink She always came across to me as really friendly in interviews and down to earth like she doesn't have an opinion of herself. Another person I kinda like is Natalie Portman, she's very pretty and smart though at times she can annoy me cause she can be a bit of a snob but she looked beautiful in ep2. Ever since seeing star wars i wanted to be Princess Leia though as well, I think she's so cool and she kicks ass! I prefer her to Padme even though Padme gets the lovely costumes. Another person I've taken a liking to is Keira Knightley, she seems cool, a good actress and is very pretty.

So is there anyone who u really look up to as a 'role model' type person?

Kes
Angelina Jolie! Man that women rock She's cool, a good actress and an excelente person. I consider her an excelente person because of everything she's done in charaties (sp) and stuff, and from interviews. Plus she's IMO one of the most beautiful women around. I wouldn't mind looking like that stick out tongue

Sheepz
Tara Strong, she's one of my idols. I want to be her. She does voice acting and acting. I really wanna do voices for cartoons. She's amazing all the characters that she can do.

Strong Bad
Jim Carrey, Mike Myers they are all really funny

wicker_man
Dave Grohl - As i play the drums he is my inspiration.

Kurt Cobain - Before he killed himself,the man was so philosophical.

lukeyduckey
Matt Damon. The guy isnt afraid to do films which dont have appeal "All the pretty horses" (not the perfect title to a film)
Also he seems dedicated to his freinds him and Ben Afflex (pesonnaly i dont really like ben) have been mates since i think matt was ten and ben was 8. Matt also writes (Good Will Hutning) and seeming im trying to be a writer/actor you can see why i like him.
Also Project Greenlight, matt took time out to read people who normally cant get thier scripts read, respect to matt.
While im here has anyone seen Gerry let? it comes out here on the 22nd and i was wondering whta it is like?

buffymitch
I'm with Kes on this one. Angelina Jolie IS my role model. She is absolutely amazing. I think it's fascinating that she's a UN Ambassador. She is always so confident of herself. I loved her interview with Bob Costas. With her 1st tomb raider movie she changed my life. I absolutely lover her.

obquiet
Keira Knightley is pretty cool

Princess_Leia
I agree obquiet. She's only really come into the limelight recently but she seems really nice and is really talented. I also thinks she's really pretty too. She was very good in both Bend it like Beckham and POTC. I'm looking forward to seeing her as Guinnevre in King Arthur with is actually filming in the country where I live!(Ireland). She's had her dyed dark for the part.

diegocala
My role model is Mike Tyson, no Kobe Bryant, no...Nick Nolte, wait...well whomever is in trouble this week! big grin

le_sainte
Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Johnny Depp and Alessandro Nesta .

Sparrows Angel
I'd have to say Kate Hudson and Jim Carry and maybe also Tommy Lee Jones oh and Benicio Del Toro

bigbadbike2
We all know what you think about Angelina Jolie. stick out tongue laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
ever since i was little i looked up to bruce lee, his perfection and harmony of the human body inspired me to get in the best shape of my life and learn philosophy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.