hilary duff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bnbgranger
do any of you like hilary duff? confused big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud [email protected]

Killer
Can't say I do...
::coughdumbasscough::

DemonicGambit
She's the lil' blonde chick from Disney right? blink

Killer
arn't they all blonde.. lol

yeah.. that's her.. sleep

DemonicGambit
laughing out loud Probably!! But if it is, then no...but then again I don't like anyone from disney

GroundedAgain
disney is scary. that's all i have to say.

Killer
yes.. i would have to agree... but i just saw Freaky Friday (haha.. i swore to mysleft i wouldn't) cause Amir of Orgy (my all time fave band) was in it (the guy that intorduces them in the House of Blues) anways.. they must have some good taste in music to pick him to teach them to play and shit..

DeNiro
Thanks for the laugh killer very funny. ummm i dont like her music i luv her though i would luv to tap her but yeah lol. Dumbass oo man honestly funny

Killer
angel

LoserBrandi
It seems like everyone on Disney are trying to become singers...I do like Lindsay Lohan though just cause I liked her in Freaky Friday.smile

Killer
no shit!

there trying to get people to like them, outside their little kid rolls.

pufff.. whatever...

diegocala
I could dirty her up a little evil face

LoserBrandi
lol yeah I know...next they will try and get the movie surfers on Disney to be singers...what is this world coming to?

LoserBrandi
lol I bet you could

Killer
movie surfers??.. what the hell is/are that??

LoserBrandi
lol I take it you don't watch Disney at all...well they are these retarded teenagers on there that rate movies and stuff and they are so annoying.

Killer
no.. i don't watch tv much.. and when i do.. it's def not that channel..

oo boy.. what are people think.. *flicks tv*

JixQuillan
Ok you know what I'm tired of?? I f***ing tired of britney beards and nstink p.o.s's that go around making sh**y ass movies, while the real actors like russel crowe go around touring with their goddamn bar bands that appear on pay per view for $1.99. Ooookay!! Linsay Lohan and Hillary Duff can sing all they want just as long as its not on stage, its in a freaking shower for me to watch! Ookay!!

BackFire349
i think she's extremely hot, id nail the crap out of her.

Tex
She's a Texas girl, what ya expect?smokin'

BackFire349
i dont care if she's a nazi, id bang her to death.

crazy_c
Dont get me started on Hilary Duff. Uggh I mean i never watched Lizzie Mc whjatsit before cos it just looks so sad and den i saw an episode 2day wit aaron carter i was oh christ Then i seen an ad for the movie anmd i was like OH CHRIST. AND THEN I saw her music video and i wuz like AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! What the f**k?

GroundedAgain
disney is hopeless. they try to put teenage stuff into their shows but they obvisoully don't know that bowling with friends is NOT considered a party and that red plastic cups aren't supposed to be filled with punch smokin'

angelfan48
I saw her on Good Day live this week. She looks like a sweet girl, but I'm still not a fan..she seems to be everywhere so I think it will blow over fast with her...

BackFire349
id like her to blow me over wink

crazy_c
arent u a bit old 4 her?

DeNiro
A man and i think it is so stupid that the kids when the get away with shit tell their parents after cuse they feel bad im like u ****in shitheads but ne way like GA said the disney people suck at teen things they r just trying to make it rated G like the episode on lizzie mcguire when she gets the boy friend and the kiss when they r roller blading and umm they have like a million pads on well kids today would have made out like 4 times by the time they got one kiss im like wow how gay

BackFire349
i love bowling.

GroundedAgain
so do i but it isn't a party

BackFire349
for me it is.

GroundedAgain
sorry.

DeNiro
haha the last time i boweld was when i was in this boweling leauge when i was like 8 havent bowel since i hate bowelin alleys they stink of ciggretts and a bunch of fat old guys r there lol sorry to u bowelers out there

Killer
big fat:

HAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAH
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAH
HAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breaths and walks off*

boxofdeath
who gives a crap about ur lame-ass bowling stories??? this thread is supposed to be about the love goddess sent straight to earth by god himself, hilary duff. and all i have to say about her is: grass on the field, play ball

Killer
he can talk what he wants to talk about... you have no right to tell him other wise
if i wanted to talk about clouds on a rainy day i can.. you an't stopen me

GO DENIOR or something like that big grin

boxofdeath
ok and i have a right to talk about what i want to talk about. and if i wanna talk about him not talking about bowling, then thats my right.

Killer
yeah.. you could... go ahead... have fun

later.

boxofdeath
haha later dude

Evil Dead
I've said it before and I'll say it again..........

I'm 24 years old......but would risk the jail time for one good shot at her.........I swear she would not be able to walk when I'm finished with her.

Killer
shot as in what?

errr... maybe i don't wanna no...

RoguePw25
She stinks, nuff said.

starshine
I hate her. She can't sing and her songs a crap!

Elektra_lover
She sux...except for one song, what dreams are made of

Afro Cheese
I don't know, I think it's good to have pop artists like hillary duff for little kids to listen to. My little sister is a huge fan of hers and I'm glad she's into duff instead of britney/christina/ect. At least Hillary doesn't dress like a whore and dry hump in her videos.

Elektra_lover
Thats true

barbarossa
Hillary Duff.... She sucks (Alot) lets have a Duff and Lohan Lynching party!!! rock

Goth_Girl
She is ok i suppose but i dont usually go for musicle artist that get big by looking good.

*Georgina_A*
Hate her. She's sooooo annoying no expression

Darth Revan
Holy crap this girl has a locker next to mine with a Hilary Duff poster that says "this girl can sing" boxed

Ronny
she makes me cry no expression

Ulrich Rulez
I like Hilary Duff...Not the Disney channel one, but things like Rais Your Voice...Cinderella Story...ect. angel...

Ulrich Rulez
And yes...R.Y.V. made me cry...ALOT!!! DAM!! It was SOOO F'in sad!!

tabby999
the only thing sad is that Hillary Duff still is allowd to make music. sure, i'd screw her, but she dosn't have any singing ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.