Password to everything!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Because I'm now a final year Uni student I was given a password on Wednesday to loads and loads of (normally) pay sites which hold information on UK companies, 11'000 worldwide newspapers for the last 20 years etc etc.

I've been glued to my puta' ever since!

Example: This one site not only gives full financial accounts of any UK LTD company for the last 10 years, but also a list of the directors, their HOME address, other companies they are directors for, their value of shares, their pets names and their physical measurements.

Okay I made the last two up, but there's still a load of private stuff I can have a nose at.

Its so kewl and I've got these babies till next June (I think). cool

Dexx
ahem...care to share?

Godshinto
you could always backwards hack those site I can't but if you knew how you could and then you wouldn't need a password are the passowords in a list with a site or is it just the password.

mechmoggy
Its just a single password to something called "Athens", which is like a password site for higher education and stuff.

If anyone has any research to do, I'm your man. cool

Dexx
find me microsoft's soft point. I'm planning a new world order...evil face

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Celsius
Gimme the password and...........thats all i have. laughing out loud

Dexx
he's teasing us...he's not giving the password. *sobs*

Celsius
We'll find a way to make him talk. evil face

*prepares wet noodle*

Captain REX
What's a wet noodle going to do?

*hour later*

Oh s***, I found out the hard way...my arms, where are my arms?!?!

mechmoggy
Ways of making me talk?

"Fetch..............the comfy chair!" eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.