Starship Troopers 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Connor McLeod
Yeah okay, my brother JixQuillan told me about this one. He was looking into casting calls for movies a while ago and he saw all kinds of stuff, like Spider-Man 2 (bear in mind this was a few months ago) and also something about Starship Troopers 2. How would you guys feel about that?

DemonicGambit
I think I remember that movie, I haven't seen it in a while though. I guess that would be okay....

SlayerChick1188
Yeah i remember something about ST 2, is you guys want i'll see if i can find some set pics (i could've sworn there were some around)

Godshinto
I love that movie I think it will be based on the cartoon sereis that they had a while ago there were about 20 episodes or so.

DemonicGambit
It had a cartoon series? I don't remember that...

Godshinto
Yheait was a small series on the fox network I think it might have lasted one or two seasons

SlayerChick1188
yeah i remember that! i found those more entertaining than the movie sometimes...

Actually i think it had a lot of seasons, i was looking it up they had lots of episodes...

DemonicGambit
OH is that a pic from the series!? If it is then yeah I used to watch that!

Kes
About the movie. I found this: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0367093
Its not much messed

SlayerChick1188
yeah: its was computer animated... not much for realism (the people looked kinda wooden) but story-wise, i really liked it!

DemonicGambit
Yeah I loved that show, if they base the movie on the series, then yeah I would like to see the movie

SlayerChick1188
Thanks for the link Kes! found this

SlayerChick1188
random cast member, Jon Parrows...hmmm...kinda cute!! big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.