fave villans that are better than doc ock (as if there is a better villan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

username39120jo
Okay you guys listen up, cause i'm only gona say this once! Uh-hU! Is there a better spidey villan than doc ock? the world must know. i don't think there is, he is the best. anyway tell me what YOU think. wink

Metroplex
I prefer Venom or Carnage than Doc ock. Doc is a good villain too bad he was killed in the comic and was replaced by a girl.

username39120jo
well he did come back to life, but he was kinda creepy lookin' then. but he's got brains and brawn and 4 mechanical arms, controled telepathicaly! what could be beter than that. carnage and venom can kiss doc ocks butt. laughing out loud

takame44
I think Carnage is the best, I think Carnage could kick Doc Ock anyday! What's better than a crazy murderer covered in symbiote that kills anybody on sight! I also dig Venom and Green Goblin!

ragesRemorse
yeah ock was spidey's most formidable foe, even though he had more trouble with carnage and venom, Venom kind of left spidey alone after a while and even fought alongside alot but when venom wanted to kill spidey no ohne wanted it more and tried as hard as venom did, that symbiote hated him, carnage just hated everyone, Carnage only went after spiderman directly a couple of times, it was usually spidey foiling his plans and besides he was contained pretty much all the time, but ock he always found ways to get at spiderman, ingenious plots, spidey never had to just stop ock, he had to disarm the bombs he set or find the people he kidnapped, or stop the band of villians ock conbined to take out spidey or all three and then take on ock, though carnage and venom were the most deadly, ock was his most challenging

takame44
good point

username39120jo
def.

Meli
I really the Goblin. That's me. Doc Ock is still way cool. Probably the one villain that everyone knows is from Spider-man. Or Venom, but I don't like him.

JixQuillan
Definately the symbiotes, but more so Venom because Venom was dangerous to Spidey's secret identity.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you guyz like hobgoblin better or green goblin?

username39120jo
there both the same to me... like, they both fly, they both have bombs, same ole same ole....blah! What the f**k?

Venom31096
i say venom was his most dangerous oponent, but yeah, doc ock was the most challenging

godfather
any one here of the big weel!!! well if not your the lucky ones!! LOL

wizard_blue
MORBIUS-CARNAGE-VENOM rolling on floor laughing

Lag
Anybody remember the Spot. The not-so-bad-guy. He could have been the worst villian Spider-man ever met. He had brains and the ability to go anywhere via portals. I don't understand why he wasn't a more main stream villian. I think with a good story-line and the right motives he could have been better then Doc Ock and Green Goblin combined. But no villian will ever be as cool and Venom or Carnage. I think any villian could have been put in place of Doc Ock in his story-line,same thing with Green Goblin, but nobody could replace Venom or Carnage. Venom would have to be my favorite but when Carnage gets involved nobody's safe and there's not much that can stop a symbiote from doing what it wants.

godfather
if i remeber right is was only ever in 4-5 comics, and he had this weird thing of transporting through is spots. don't think there was much else you could do with him.

Lag
Yeah i guess so but Spider-Man had a hard time with the spider sense because he would throw like 10 portals all around him and punch him from every angle. It's kinda funny though because had normal scientist strength so it didn't really hurt Spider-man to much. Basically he was the ultimate theif. I still think with a better story line he could have been kinda cool.

nightcrawler2
venom is the hardest and most deadly villian

doc.oct was the most challenging

but green goblin was the biggest pain in the ass

enough said

Blair Madeley
See my favourite villans would have to be venom/ carnage. They were the coolest characters. Than there was the hobgoblin with his witty remarks. Don't forget about Hydroman who was the worst villan I've ever see laughing Than we must never forget mysterio, Scorpion, Shocker, Vulture, Camillion(who never talked), Rhino, Lizard, Kingpin. The list goes on but don't forget about the kingpin's assistant guy who turned into that weird thing after he finally rescued his father from kingpin's basement. Than all the cross overs eek! like when spidey met captain america and the red skull, the fantastic four and doc doom. But we can never forget the good doctor. Doc Oc. We was never my favourite but we was always good to have around. But it seems were all forgetting about the guys from the original cartoon show like that electric guy and the guy who ran the wax museum and tryed to turn spidey into a wax sculpture. Where the hell did that stupid spiderwoman come from that seemed to help spidey here and there. Than there was morpheus and that hole guy. The green goblin and that hunter guy who was after spidey. He kinda looked like a lion. Anyway this is on a totally different subject but i think you'll all agree with that the batman movies are getting old and if there going to make another they better make it the best villan of all that was never in the others, either the man bat or clay face. Best villans from batman ever, never put in the movies. So stupid mad

Jason420
Venom Lizard Doc Ock and Green Goblin

Vagelis
DOC.OCK. sucksssssssssssss.Tombstone is better,greengoblin is better,carnage is better,scorpion is better,heck even j jonah jameson words are better cause he actually made spidey an outlaw.oh and DOC.OCK is probley one of spideys weakest enemys.DOC. brains is the only problem.

Vagelis
DOC.OCT. IS ONE OF THE TOP SUCKIEST VILLIANS OF SPIDEYNOT TO MENTION TOP ANNOYING.

Vagelis
doc.ock. brain is something youll need to look after.

Vagelis
DOC.OCK. SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance tHIS BANNANA RIGHT HERE IS STRONGER THAN ANYONE.

Vagelis
mad = Doc.ock.you see if DOC.OCK WASNT THAT MAD HE COULD OF KILLED SPIDERMAN NOT HE COULDNT IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT HE SUCKS

Vagelis
thumb down DOC.OCK.IS A THUMBS DOWN FIGHTER thumb upFOR ANNOYING

Vagelis
I HATE HIM I HATE THAT SON OF A @#$%^&@#!
smokin' mad

Jedi Shmedi
Electro and Venom are my two favs.

ruby
your reading my mind man

carnage all the way

Smodden
doc ock is totaly awesome...but not too awesome..

venomfan
venom,carnage,lizard,wolvie i mean cant hugh make a cameo?venom can beat carnage's ass read carnage unleashed #5 but carnage is still cool

pyro64
i think venom carnage and the shocker are graet villans

pyro64

The Batman
You think Tombstone is better than Doc Ock? Based on what? He's an undead street thug who's really strong. He's only useful when working for another villain.

Doctor Octopus is not anywhere close to Spider-Man's weakest enemy. If you were a true Spider-Man fan, you would realize this.

Mr Parker
Yeah I like the green goblin the best because he was the only one who knew his secret identity and caused the most harm to him.

Ock
Doc Ock is the best Spider-man villain.No contest big grin

MrReilly
Doc ock is great as his tentacles are strong enough and fast enough to challenge spidey, plus there are 4 of them... AND... he's a scientific genius!

Still, I'd have to say that he's not my favourite... that one goes to sandman...

The Ones
My Fav's=Ultimate Doc Ock, Scorpion, Rhino, Carnage, Venom, Lizard, Green Goblin, Electro and Molten Man

Red Superfly
DOCTOR OCTOPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mordamor22
ock is cool but my fav is VENOM not like i no much about him......i also like carnage(hence the sig)

Asian Hulk
Venom is one of the vigilante

Mr Parker
I think THE GREEN GOBLIN is the best villian because he is spideys arch enemy being the only one "UNTIL VENOM CAME ALONG THAT IS." who knows Peters secret identity.

The Ones
what about the incredible ock

Jason420
Venom

CARTMAN
Venom is way better than the Octopus. He should be in the third movie but Green Goblin should be in the fourth(as Harry Osborne of course.)

joesha28
Carnage is the deadly!!! But compared to Venom's enimity with Spidey... it is nothing. Carnage loves killing, every kill is sweet for him. Venom loves killing too, but the death of Spiderman and Carnage ranks way above his other kills. His intimate enimity makes him the deadlist of Peter parker's foes and my favourite of course.

Zephonim
If we're talking about best Spider-Man villan I would have to say Venom. Brock not only hates Parker, but so does the symbiote. Venom also spends time hanging around Parker's family and house just to mess with his mind. Also, he doesn't show up on Spider-Man's spider sense and that just makes him so much harder to fight.
If we are talking best bad guy period, Joker, no doubt about it. Dark, twisted, demented as hell, and extremely funny at times. The only man that Batman truly fears (and that's saying quite a bit).

Red Superfly
Yes, The Joker is the only villain that beats Ock.

He's like the scariest (and funniest) villain in the known comic universe, and he doesn't even have superpowers. That's how good The Joker is.

It also helps if your character is voiced by Mark Hamill in the cartoon and played by Jack Nicholson in the movie. Best villain, ever.

Zephonim
Best villan ever.

Asian Hulk
do you think Carolyn Trainer a.ka. Doc Ock 2 kissed Spidey?

Zephonim
No, I have that issue and she never did. Never really even got close to a pose like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.