Hell-oh!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killer
I am suppose to talk about myself.. hmm.. well i would rather be asked questions.. so if anyone really cares to talk to me and know some shit.. just ask.. devil

Kes

Killer
thanks! big grin

Ry-Ry
Heheheeee!! Hahahahahaaaaa!

*humps Killer*

Killer
Ry Ry!!

*enjoys free humping*

big grin

royal_jester
Well welcome to the boards...Have fun...And on your way out please wipe your feet laughing out loud

Killer
*runs outside and jumps in a puddle*

*runs inside*

*jumps up and down and smeers shit all over the place*

*runs out*

Godshinto
Oh she's going to be fun.....

Ry-Ry
Oh, Killer's fun alright. But it's a girl. *grins* If she's who you were talking about in the first place. I'm STILL waiting on her pictures. *pouts* I've known her all of this time and she has numerous pictures of meee. But not one of her..nope, not one!

Godshinto
What are you talking about I said she

Ry-Ry
Did you change that, or am I really crazy and losing my mind more than I thought I was?..

Killer
haha.. i justed wetched Idle Hands.. haha funny shit!

*blushes*

nope.. no picy of old Miry here..

*bites liquid*

some day though! big grin

badkittykitty
high ya killer

Killer
hey there...

Killer
Ry, you were just thinkin how bad you wanted me to be a guy so you screw me.. so you read it as a he.. hehe

*skips off to room*

Ry-Ry
*snickers and nods* It's true. You caught me. I wanted you to be a guy so bad because I want you sooo much!

*jumps ontop of Killer and humps wildly*

Godshinto
Yo just a quick reminder G-rated site try to watch what you type. OK, Alrighty then

Killer
well.. G an't going to do
*spanks Ry and runs off to room*

Ry-Ry
Sorry. *sheepishly kicks at the ground* I'll give you a no-naughty-language guarentee!..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.