Matrix 3 POLL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

royal_jester
I would like to hear comments on the next Matrix movie...I know it isn't out just yet..but I want to hear how you feel about it???

GABRIEL05
I will go see it. It will either be very fulfilling, or very whack. But I don't think it will be kinda in between. No, No my fine feathered friend it must be great or whack because there has been so much buildup to this.

schuhss
Yes, extrem bullshit or wonderfull end of very well build trilogy...
at the moment considering the spoilers it seems more bullshit than anything else to me, but let's wait and see

Dexx
course i will. This isn't the place to ask a question like that. Everyone will

Korri
If Neo dies i will cry in the cinema and probably start using inanimate objects as weapons to attck ppl in a fit of rage.....otherwise im exited big grin

whiterider
i think it will get most of its money from ppl wanting to go and see the last part of the trilogy to the matrix, if it isnt good then ah well,

Alias Neo
I think i the last movie smith will (after the fight with neo in the rain) turn on the good side, because in m1 Smith says to Morpheus "If Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here"

whiterider
i dunno about that, smith seems to hateful to neo to probably become good. i mean there arch enemies. one hates the other. not a love hate relationship were talkin about here, i mean it would not be good if thoughs two were on the same team attitude wise but maybe skill and power wise. if smith calmed down on the talking over people thing they might except him, but for his personality to neo and the rest no way

gabimr2
hahahahaahahahaha!!
oh korrii!!! stick out tongue my crazy sister laughing out loud

.. and of course i'll see the movie

Member.
I will definetly go see matrix 3, who would'nt?

Korri
i feel Craaaaazy!!

Setokaiba900
well yeah just about anyone would like to see the matrix revolution it's going to be one of the best movies i saw the trailer cause i beat enter the matrix and the trailers was pretty good.

VenomVA
Yes I will go see Revolutions (is it Nov yet? lol). I can't wait, going crazy!!! I watch Reloaded over and over and over. There are sooooooooooo many unanswered questions that I can't wait to have answered. Dying to see the final Smith vs. Neo Fight. Not to mention see Morph kick some more booty and find out why Sereph is fighting with Morph.

and to see this and that and this and that and this and that and this and more. Damn I can't WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE HAVE A TIME MACHINE? big grin

Verity
waiting and seeing...waiting and seeing... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.