The Perfect Crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
Say you had the opportunity for to carry out the perfect crime, one where no one else would no about it and you would never get caught. What would you do? Make it realistic please. smokin'

DemonicGambit
I don't know what I would do...I guess rob a bank or somethin'. Have two getaway cars though, they would turn down an alley an' a fake car would take the car with the money's place or somethin'.

Godshinto
I would do something cool like push the big red button (you know the big red one) the one that no one is supposed to touch.

ragesRemorse
oh man i got to press the big red button its overrated after i pressed it the only thing that happend was a voice that said " the cow goes moooooooooooo" as cool as that is it wasnt worth the hype of the big red button. and i dont know why my friends baby sister has the big red button but she does and it makes a cow noise

Killer
I'd kill someone..

ragesRemorse
if i could do a crime and get away with it? wow thats a toughie i would wanna do somthing that has meaning but that takes a little to much thought right now, if i new id get away with it id wait till the jackpot for the lottery was jacked up to a good 5 mill and find a way to Rig the outcome so iwin

Baylin
Hmm I know few people that might have to go 'missing'! whistle
Otherwise I'd have to go with the money option.

Evy_O
Actually there is no perfect crime...
But let's say I could do one, then I'd... commit a well-planned murder? wink

Ness
same here

GABRIEL05
I'd do the same thing they did in fight club.

ragesRemorse
so the only thing that keeps alot of you from murdering people is because you could get caught? damn thats F*ucked up

Killer
how so?

i don't think a lot of poeple would like to sped the rest of their life in some smelly cell with people they don't even know...

unless the kill was to someone they felt truly needed to die

diegocala
I would steal billions of dollars

silver_tears
ummm remind me to stay away from those who said theyd kill sumone blink

Killer
Where do you live again?

silver_tears
ummmm blink sumwhere far away from you hopefully huh

Killer
oo well.. they all can't be blessed with preasences (sp?)

bigbadbike2
Hmm. *Begins Writing a list* OK. People not to tick off:
Baylin, Pheonix, Killer.

Killer
damn straight!

diegocala
I like curved

Neo_Version 7
I would crash the Killer Movie Forums! Well, I'd also try to get a genuine naked picture of Keira Knightley. Bloody hard question!

Celsius
Wire ALL of Bill Gates's money into my account. :evi:
Realistic enough for ya???? stick out tongue

Celsius
You wish to destroy KMC???? sad *sniff* *cry* Why are you so cruel? sad

silver_tears
*sniff cry* if u dont like it here no one is pressuring u to stay stick out tongue

Celsius
LEAVE NOW! I cant look at you! *cry louder* You inhumane monster. laughing out loud

silver_tears
*shakes fist angrilly*

Crash Overload
People are not creative.. stick out tongue This may not be perfect, but i love. I would but some anti - coagulant in someone's drink... like a lot of it, but not enough for them to taste it. They would then drink there drink... And I would prik part of there body with a needle, just enough s that bleed... So then they will slowly bleed to death from that one small hole...

Oswald Kenobi
I rip the "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law" tag off of the mattress. I'd walk on the grass. I wouldn't clean up after my dog when I take him for a walk. And finally, I'd prank call every world leader at their home. All this terror just becuase I couldn't get caught.

BakaXero
i'd set up the worlds biggest drug cindecate(cant spell) get everyone addicted to drugs become rich fast but not have anyone to share it with cause their to addicted to the drugs to care or are all OD or dead

dammit the idea backedfired on me

Orlando Bloom03
Nope I would never comit a crime!

drunk_nazgul
I would sell cocaine. On an island far out in the Caribbean. And I would put my brother, who has always wanted my job, in my place. I would make up an excuse, and run away to sell the coke elsewhere. My bro would get arrested. And it would be so much quieter in my house.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.