Neimoidian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rune Haako
I am new to the forum and was wondering is anyone has been to the force.net and if they have seen the virtual edition?

I read that at the end, in the Geonosis Arena, that a neimoidian sits in a speciel seating box along with Dooku and the bounty hunter above the arena. Supposedly, he is also killed by the bounty hunter's flame thrower(?) Could this neimoidian be the viceroy or his lieutenant from TPM?? Maybe one of them was sent to oversee the manufacturing of the droids? I just didn't think the neimoidians would return in the second installment to the prequel trilogy. I guess Sidious still stays in contact with them. Any thoughts? big grin

Darth Pants
I think that if the neimoidians and the Trade Federation do have a role in the future, it will be in Episode 2 alone. I think that we'll see the end of the droid armies as they make way for clones. With regards to the storyboards, I doubt that the neimoidian was Rune or Nute, I think they both went down for a LONG time after Episode 1 (mind you, the Federation could probably afford bail). As I remember, that description said "The neimoidian is hit by the flame". I thought that that shot would be a bit violent for the kiddies, even showing someone lightsliced or blasted wouldn't be nearly as violent as showing a shrieking, fish-like alien running round on fire 'til they're a smouldering pile. Maybe the flames just lick him, who knows...
The rumours of those Federation fighters said that they would be manned by a neimoidian each, so maybe it's just their droid armies that we'll see the end of, and not their role in the plot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.