If u owned harry potter ..... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallin Angel
Hey if u owned harry potter , how would u make the story , and would u add any new stuff like character, monsters, etc. big grin

charmaine
yeah i would make a background story with snape like give him a 16 year ol daughter who comes to hogwarts after being expelled from another magic school something like that something exciting i would not change nothing too drastic though becAUSE THE BOOKS ARE GREAT

and i am no jk rowling but i deafinetley introduce ore darl creatures and nice creatures and some new chareceters but mostly i would work on background stories and charecter development

Fallin Angel
that sounds cool

charmaine
yeah would you like me to write some stories here

Fallin Angel
sure

Ass Goblin
i would add hot steamy sex..... no not realy i would have harry become a lot darker and learn some dark magic so he can defeat the dark lord

america_boxers
dark magic is not going to beat the dark lord...hes like 70 and will know 99% more then harry could in 2 years. i think jkr should have harry learn the opposite like white magic or something...

crazy_c
I'd make it so younger children couldnt read so u cud put cursing stuff in it.

crazy_rock_chic
yeah i'd make it so it was 12's or 15's- it wud be much better then!!!!!!

IHeartDanR
I wouldn't change anything; the books are so great and by changing them they wouldnt be as good.

JK ROWLING IS THE COOLEST ADULT EVER!!!

BabyT
If I rewrote it or whatever it would be a nasty nasty story prolly...thank god I woulndt write a book...and thst I didnt write HP big grin

myredmirage95
If I owned Harry Potter I would have Rowling put in a cage somewhere after the disappointment of Order of the Phoenix...then I'd hire that Barb woman and that HarryWriter guy who wrote those fan fics to finish the series. big grin

Razul
I would kill of Potter and make Draco my new star

Unicor777
I would give more space for HP revenge feeligns, also to psend more times with the Weasly's , investigate other relatives ....

HP_I_LuV_ChO
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO HARRYWRITER IS? I LOVE HIS STORY OF BOOK 6. where can i get 7?

Unicor777
I think I have it somewhere.. I can try to e-mail it to you these days , if you don't receive it by tomorow evening please remind me: [email protected]

But I think he has written a HP 5 book , I'm not sure...

Unicor777
and If I owned Harry potter I would be very rich by now, and I would have definetelly reserve a role to play in the movies ! Ain't this stylish !

shanie623
If I owned Harry Potter, I'd be J.K. Rowling... LOL!

celestial_moon
i would do the same exact thing as Unicor777

Unicor777
*Sad fo not living in UK*

but is not fair with the casting criteria at all, the books and movies have fans all over the world so it should have been opened to every1, not that many would go up to London to attend the casting, but still the oportunity would be there. Actually this is the first movie of I ever heard that the casting is limited to UK residents. m I wrong??

xmen fan
lets see,if i could own harry potter?i would have to say magonagal would have a granddauter.......harry would have a girl friend....hermione would end up with malfloy and harry would be mad at her....and ron would have a thing for a different hogwarts student,oh and snape? he would be married and the woman he would be married to would break his heart by leaving him......then he get's married to hermione's mom after her mum and dad split up for good!

DanFan4000
I'd be J.K too.............................................................

Draco69
I'd make Harry date Draco. smokin'

Ronny
id give it a star warsy touch, like voldemort turning out to be harrys mo-- father.. and then having harry defeat him in the end... you know.. ron could be like han, love

hermoine could be chewbacca yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.