Why would Padme and Naboo fight the secession?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IGETMYBEATepII
The Republic is a big giant corrupt beurocracy! Padme and Naboo should know this better than anybody. Because it took the Senate so long to act their planet was nearly overrun by the Trade Federation forces.

So why would Padme and Naboo side with the Republic. Why wouldn't they join Count Dooku? Why would they choose to side with the Republic led by the creepy looking Chancellor Palpatine?

Why would Padme and Naboo agree to clone people, which would seem wrong I'm sure to a sweet girl like Padme, just to stop a few hundred solar systems from seceding. What would she care?

Ratcat

finti
Well said RC

Darth Gehenna
Palpatine said that he would restore order to the senate (or whatever) so maybe Padme would side with him. Actually I don't even know what you guys are talking about. Oopsy doodley. smile

OneArmedWampa
i think its logical to assume that palpy will manipulate padme into whichever decision serves him best. just like in tpm. he will get her to speak openly in the senate in favor of his plan.

Raz
You think she will be for a clone army?

I would have thought against...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.