Geoffrey Rush will join his role as the Hulk's villainous Leader in THE HULK 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Aussie actor Geoffrey Rush(Frida,Pirates in the Carribean)will join director Ang Lee(Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon,The Hulk) to played the role as the villainouns Leader in"THE HULK 2".Mr.Rush and his Aussie showbiz fellow Eric Bana(Black Hawk Down) will portraying role as Bruce Banner in the movie.so Mr.Rush will portraying villain Leader in the second Hulk movie soon!!!

Darth Vicious
I really thought that after the first one bombed there wasnt gonna be a 2nd one!

Evil-X
Even though the first one sucked ass, it made like $130 mil

Morph
Geoffrey Rush looks nothing like the leader. Timothy Dalton could be Leader, he sort of looked like him in the Rocketeer.

vu_Quang
BOOOOOOOOO!! i hate the leader!!!.. I WANT A SLUGFEST. BRING ON ABOMINATION BRING ON THE JUGGERNAUNT. umm who else is on hulk's strength level???Mr Hyde?

anything but that big headed fool.!!

moshtitan
madman would be cool.

Victor Von Doom
It didn't 'bomb'.

Wynndar
MADMAN IS AWESOME!!!!! he is the leaders brother too haha...yea timothy dalton would play an excellent Leader....but im not sure about this Rush fellow

Linkalicious
you guys are on crack. the Hulk was an awesome movie.

Lue Farigno is no Hulk, he had to be done CGI, and I'd really like someone to name an all CGI character that was done better than The Hulk.

I didn't particularly like the bad guy in that movie, but the love relationship between Bruce and Betty was done nicely, and they did a pretty good job trying to create an innovative, yet somewhat similar, origin story.

Granted it's no gamma bomb, but a gamma explosion was atleast true to form.

Alpha Centauri
The story is this really.

Bruce Banner is turned into The Hulk via Gamma radiation exposure.

That is how they did it in the movie. The method was different but the outcome? The same.

I don't mind if they put in a non-existant villain as long as they make it good. We know that Bruce killed his Father but for the movie what they did was tremendous. You'll not get better CGI than The Hulk there.

-AC

FeceMan
Asian Hulk, congratulations, this is actually a decent post.

Is Mr. Hyde actually THAT strong, or are you basing this assumption off of that crap-fest that was The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

Alpha Centauri
The sad thing is, this movie wont be anywhere near the psychological thriller its predecessor was purely coz people want Hulk to just smash shit up.

I think the Hulk Vs The Tanks part in the desert was one of the most exciting pieces of superhero cinema ever. When he started running toward them and you KNEW what was coming then you heard him go "RAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!!!". I felt like literally bolting out of by chair.

I think they're gonna make it a trilogy if they got for a Hulk 2, as trilogy seem to be the in thing. If they do, they should leave the knockdown drag-out shit till the 3rd. Bring Emil in for number 2, have him transform at the end and boom.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I liked it to, but Gollum was definitly a better CGI character. Just had to name one, right?

Alpha Centauri
In Hulk's defence, the only things he had motion capture for were the fights and the Tank but.

Gollum had his own full time actor.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Fine. Nemo was better CGI than Hulk.

SUPERMANDAMAN
i agree, abomination would be a better choice cuz it will show off the Hulk's abilities more, but i don't think juggernaut would be good just cuz most people put him w/ the X-men.

Alpha Centauri
"Fine. Nemo was better CGI than Hulk."

True. But creating a 15foot tall realistically looking mountain of muscle that moves real fast is what I think gives Hulk the edge. When he bursts through the wood coming out of the underground base and sorta stumbles, he looks real.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I'm not saying it was that bad, or that I disliked it, but there is better out there.

SUPERMANDAMAN
All i know is i cant wait for hulk 2 ex with an ending like off the first one.

moshtitan
yes hulk 2 will own.

Alpha Centauri
"I'm not saying it was that bad, or that I disliked it, but there is better out there."

Fairly warned be thee say I. Arrr.

Indeed there may be. Nemo ruled though, must admit. Overall. I mean the movie and stuff.

Hulk 2 should be Quentin.H.Whoopenheim.

-AC

vu_Quang
ACtually marvel created their own mr Hyde. he actually fought with hulk at least on one occasion. he was on a 747. and during the fight he some how ended up outside on the wing where he then RIPPED IT OFF. of course hulk being the good guy he is decides to climb out to the front of the plane so it wouldnt crash land as he breaked the plane with his feet!!

Victor Von Doom
Yeah Marvel had a Mr Hyde.

That reminds me of a thread I wanted to create.

Alpha Centauri
"of course hulk being the good guy he is decides to climb out to the front of the plane so it wouldnt crash land as he breaked the plane with his feet!!"

That's that crazy Hulk for ya.

-AC

ScarletSpider
If there is a leader, hopefully he employs some heavy hitters or something against the Hulk, like Blonsky. And they should bring in Doc Sampson. And where the hell is Rick Jones? I'm pissed about that.

vu_Quang
Rick JOnes might be the guy he blocked the rays from?

ScarletSpider
I don't think so, that guy was a fellow scientist, and Rick is supposed to be in his mid-late teens.

Alpha Centauri
Rick Jones is the man. Best supporting character.

-AC

Manowar
i think they should bring in The Rhino (he has potential to look friggin awesome)

vu_Quang
the rhino cant stay toe to toe with the hulk too long, maybe he should be a small apperance of the rhino. BUT as someone said alread MADMAN now he's one cooky mofo and he's funny in his evil ways. don't mind if the y do put madman in it.

BUT THE LEADER?? *siiiiiiiiiiigh*

who likes the leader he's too stuck up or something.and wussy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.