X-Men fight matchups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Connor McLeod

whiterider
dunno, why jean to apocalypse

Connor McLeod
Because Jean would have been suped up by the Pheonixs power. I figure that one of the only things that can match Apocalypses power

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Colossus vs. Juggernaut interesting battle. Juggernaut would win in my opinion.

Connor McLeod
Oh s**t, i didnt think of omega red. hmmm

DemonicGambit
I like the match up of Gambit and Sinister!!

ragesRemorse
anyone can beat sinister even jubilee

ragesRemorse
i think some of the best battles came with wolverine and silver samuri, seeing how samuri had the only substance invulnerable to wolvies adamantium, long shot VS havoc was good to , best battle goes to wolverine and magneto, when wolvie let loose on magneto and then magneto ripped out wolvies adamantium and xavier turned magneto into a vegetable, that was great. Id like to see X-man Vs the pheonix, as long as X-mans body could withstand his full potential that would be a great battle, I think this fight happend but not sure Gambit V.s cable thatd be nice but i think i remember reading a comic against them two but cant be sure

Connor McLeod
thank you, comic book guy....

BOPRecruit 16
i would like to see these mutants vs. my original one from my fic:

scythe vs. pyro
scythe vs. wolverine
scythe vs. berserker
scythe vs. jubliee

scorpio vs. lady deathstrike or wolverine
scorpio vs. sabertooth
scorpio vs. gambit
scorpio vs. almost anyone except xavier, jean/phoenix,....?

my first x-evo fic is posted in the gernal fiction forum and its called "cutting edge." there are two chapters. leave me a nice review if you get around to reading it!

Blopster
Silver Samurai didn't have the only substance invulnerable to adamantium (I'm not 100% certain of this, but I thought his armor actually is plain silver, but his mutant power allows him to channel energy into metal & other substances and, thereby, make them invulnerable). Omega Red's carbonadium armor is also unbreakable.

As for the match-ups, I think these would be awsome ones (yeah, some of these guys are dead & some have happened, but this is all for fun anyway):

Husk vs Wolfsbane
Collossus vs Strong Guy
Storm vs Sunfire
Jean Grey(sans Phoenix) vs Shadow King
X-Man vs Cable (now that he doesn't have the techno virus in his system)
Wolverine vs Fantomex (Weapon X vs Weapon XIII, baby!)
Magneto vs Sinister
Mystique vs Domino

ragesRemorse
os weapon XIII richter?

ragesRemorse
i meant wasnt richter invulnerable to weapon XIII mind controll ?

Blopster
Yes, Rictor was immune to the mind control.

Connor McLeod
Ya know I used to think that Avalanche was Rictor, when i was watching the Evolution cartoon, and then later on i saw a rerun of the old x-men show and then there was Avalanche, so I say..WTF?!?! You see I dont have the money to get all the X-Men comics, I only have a few, so I refered to the tv show, and to the references on my brothers collection of trading cards.

Metroplex
Sinister is pretty powerful. He even knocked out Gambit and Bishop in a single blast. I think that only people who are of Summers blood can hurt Sinister.

Jubilee is pretty powerful. Shes just doesnt know how to use her powers to the fullest. Like in the Phalanx covenant, Synch, "synched" jubilee's powers and used it into an atomic level blast to destroy the Phalanx.

basketballvega
phoenix is the ultimate power and can beat up apocalypse. stryfe also beat the crap out of apocalypse.

xmen fan
ok here you can post in a battle who you think would win!

ok out of these two who would win?

STORM? or WOLVERINE? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

rwendelin
Lady Deathstrike because she is fast, is aomost like wolverine, has healing abilities, baisically like wolverine, and is a trained killer.

just my opinion.

Clovie
rouge, coz no1 can touch her stick out tongue

Vampiree
discuss this subject either on the x-men fight matchups thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9706 or the what 2 characters would you want to see fight?
thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8538)

1-winged angel
i think wolverine would beat storm coz he can heal and she can only zap ppl

xmen fan
hmm i dunno,he has all that metal in him,she might could fry him!but all in all i think jubilee would,her or storm,that would be cool to see storm and jubilee fight heh? yes

The Force
storm has already got it down

norrin radd

Paola
where's PSYLOCKE!!!!!! miffed

BarmyBrummie
^agree wit her miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.