Sign Petition!!! Get Gambit on X3!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Connor McLeod
http://www.petitiononline.com/gamnrog/petition.html
I've signed, have you signed?

BOPRecruit 16
yes i just did

hpxmenlotrnerd
Its def necessary to have gambit in X3

DemonicGambit
Don't worry I already signed it, and forced my family too also big grin

Connor McLeod
Good, lets hope we can get alotta signatures.

needlz41
check my signature out its number 1484 i stock it to him i told him his businees

needlz41
actually i am 1485

ragesRemorse
petitions in hollywood dont work i had to have sighned the save the family guy petition atleast a thousand times and yet still no family guy, i never cried till the day they cancelled family guy and prolly will if gambit isnt in X3 and when they finally end the simpsons

ragesRemorse
i thought singer already said that Gambit is going to be in X-3, i read in wizard it wasnt an interview but still they said when singer was asked about if beast and Gambit would be in X-2 he refused to tell anyone about the new characters that would be in the movies, and then restated and said he refused to say that there would be any new characters in the X2 or X3.

And then after X2 was released he was interviewd again and was asked about any new characters in the next installment, he said they actually tried to fit into X2 some more characters that would be key in the next movie but time constraints made it impossible, and said that there would be quit a few new characters in X3 and said He is indeed trying to incoorperate the card slinger and the bushy blue into the script, in this articale it said that singer said that since 98 when people found out that he was working on the movie he never stopped getting fan mail and pleas for characters they wanted to see in the movies he said out of al the letters he read the top three were, Gambit, beast and colosses

Connor McLeod
pessimism....

Metroplex
I feel pretty optimistic that Gambit will be there. Since he was mentioned a bit in X2.

njherbz741
u guys need to read 1483. it is funny as ****. lolz

Connor McLeod
Ah Ha!! His mother I love it!! It would be just so goddamn funny if it really was...Eewwww... I'm 1462, and Jix is 1461 and 1460

njherbz741
i'm 1466, my comment was so simple

ragesRemorse
you know i have a question how can orlando bloom be a good gambit? i mean gambit was like in his late 20's to mid thirties and diddnt look like any shiny a ss elf but i gues character portrayel isnt to important to singe seeing how the only ones that seem to be right out of the comics are wolvie and xavier the rest are to young or just completly off base of there character from the comics

Connor McLeod
And pessimism strikes again!!

Kes
I agree he is kinda skinny. But they might want to make him about the same age has Rogue. Thou these are rumors.
If you look at Hugh Jackman he looks nothing like Wolverine. He's to tall plus he was kinda thin when he did the 1st one. Camera work changed that. Good acting and make-up made him Wolvie.

ragesRemorse
yeah your right about wolverine, he diddnt look like volverine at first but his acting made you visualize wolverine cuz he did such a good job, and he did look alot shorter in the second. I know that in the characters they want them to relate to viewers as much as possible which is why alot of the characters are so young, but i just wanna see the gambit ive known for years on the big screen instead of a glistening silverharied ogre killer...im sorry but from now till my last days thats what orlando bloom will be to me he'll always be legolas

Kes
lol Thou his hair is actually brown. But I agree, they can pick someone better.

buffymitch
This might sound cheesy but i will sign that petition if you tell me why gambit is so important. Brian Singer said once that he won't put Gambit in the movies because his character is too similar to Wolverine. If you can tell me what good it will do for the movie i will defenitley sign that petition.

ragesRemorse
because other than wolverine the other x-men are pussies in the movie, and because wolverine and gambit shared similar habits were by far two different characters because the only thing they shared was the loner aspect, gambit was a fun lovin ragin cajin, wolverine and gambit complimented each other so well in the comics, and if there one thing the x-men movies needs its some more clever dialogue

Connor McLeod
And there was also a kind of comical grudge between bub and the cajun.

ragesRemorse
yeah wolverine always made fun of gambit, he always said why dont you just go kiss rogue lol

gregmss
he he i signed but who thinks there should be a super hero cross over

CyclopS-Club
I signed it.
I definitely want him in the movie.

ninjapanther
signed an done big grin

ragesRemorse
yeah superhero cross over so superman can finally be killed for good, cross over between DC and marvel again but this time actually have a decent story

buffymitch
just signed it. 1648

rogue_night666
Gambit BETTER be there!

gambit88
cause gambit is the man he isn't anything like wolverine (although wolverine is awsome too)except that they have similar personalities.

Paola
cause it would be fun!!! Rogue + GAMBIT= FUN!!!

D-Chan
I've just signed the petition, hope it will work (actually, all the petitions I signed before worked, i.e for the TV movies of The Pretender, for the TV movies of Dr Quinn, for Roswell season 3, for Sliders season 4 & 5, etc .... so I keep hope smile )

D-Chan

Elektra_lover
Stop making such a big deal about gambitt i mean yeah i wanna see him in a movie caz the effects would be great but im not complaing

Scooby Xtreme
Signed it. And you know Gambit better be in it. Back when they were just making X1 I heard that Gambit was supposed to be in it. Anyway maybe he will be in three, considering his name flashed on the computer screen in 2

windomclas
Dont know if anyone posted or heard this already but when your watching X2 in the beginning of the movie when Mystic is in the computer room looking for information right before deathstrike comes in if you look at the screen with all the names you can see Remy Leabu on the list of mutants. Remy Leabu = Gambit. It got me excited anyways. Here's to hope. I appologize for any misspellings im too lazy to look for the correct ones. cool

ab012f9448
Gambit should totally be in X3. There could be a lot of rivalry between gambit and bobby and they could have a huge fight over rogue then wolverine could get involved and have another fight with the both of them smile

silverdragon
I think Gambit should be on x men 3 because he is one of my favorite xmen. Orlando Bloom I don't think would be a good gambit. Maybe James Marsters.

silverdragon
I signed the petition. I personally would love to see Gambit in xmen 3. He is my favorite xmen. And that iceman thing with rouge isnt working with me. And I also thind James Marsters would be a good person for the part of Gambit.

roguegambit
Spike????? NO!
Steeeeeephhheeeenn!!!!! big grin

Paola
yeah Stephen!!!! Happy Dance
maybe I won't sign that petition til it specifies Stephen Dorff plays Gambit..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jmao
i say gambit deserves his own movie, his background has soo much goin on that wont fit in a xmen movie.

RiverX-girl
I signed, I signed. yay!

d3xtrom3thorpha
I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but, look at these two pictures and tell me he doesn't make a good Gambit.

(I cant post weblinks since im n00b so your going to have to paste them into your browser)

The first link just needs an http, the second just needs a www

houseofcards.mizkit.com/gifs/gambit.gif

mujeractual.net/hmac/img/pitt.jpg

Kes
http://houseofcards.mizkit.com/gifs/gambit.gif

www.mujeractual.net/hmac/img/pitt.jpg

Kes
Damn the second pic doesnt work.
But either way there's a thread to discuss who should play Gambit.

Jade_Eyes
Nope I don't agree. Before Gambit is put in there they need to complete the original team. I was kind of pissed about not seeing Angel or Collosus in there.

Yeah big deal Collosus was in X2 for all of 45 seconds.

edog
all signed, hope it happens

gls
umm...dude... Family Guy is comin back next year. They've been working on the new season for quite some time now. and trying to find a storyline for a movie.
anyway...i want gambit to fight wolvie in the danger room. that would be great.

ash23
signed, i hope it works even if Brian Singer isn't directing it

LISA-J
Yeah so do I.

Movie Mogul
It is done! 4362 (I think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.