Best 'SCREAM' Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lt.Columbo
Whats your fave ScreaM Movie? Mine has to be the third. Then the Second-"BILLYS MOTHER!"....SOOO FUNNY!!!

wicker_man
Id have to say my favourite was number 1 because it was so refreshing and funny,although i do enjoy watching the whole trilogy.

bravegirl
I just watched Scream the other night. Yes, the first one has to be the best, it was original. You kinda knew what to expect for the next two, yet I loved those too.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
I dont really like the Scream movies but the first one was the best.

Lt.Columbo
My litle sis and I have wached Scream about 4 times, Scream 2 about 6 and Scream 3 about 8 times these summer Holidays! Not realy a good thing to do in the summer holiday's, it's just theres nothing else to do!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
smile i also watch horror movies with my lil sis her favorite are (in order) Halloween, Childs play and i forgot the last one lol

CptJackSparrow
I liked the Scream trilogy, though I realize they aren't exactly your best quality movies. I have to go with the original. The original is almost always the best, because it's the most in depth, introducing the characters and situations. I believe that was a discussion in Scream 2. Anyway, I've watched them all a bunch of times, and own them. I went through a phase where I watche the first one every day straight for like a week, resulting in my bying a Ghostface action figure. (Complete with phone and knife! lol) I also have the costume....but that's 'cause I work in a Haunted House around Halloween and thought it would be fun.

BackFire349
original.

ragesRemorse
i liked the first the best thought the are fun to watch

h0ck3yh0rr0r
do you guyz really consider Scream as a horror movie? or more of just a "thriller" or is thriller the same thing as horror...

BackFire349
its a spoof horror movie.

mechmoggy
I voted for the first, after that they got a bit silly.

The 2nd was just awful, the killer turned out to be Rosanne's sister for gods sake! Pleeeeeease. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
i liked all of them but number one is the best cause number two and three sucked cause they didnt figure out another way to show who the killer is they always had the killers come out at the end and have them piss and moan of why they killed everyone. But my favorite part in scream one is when u see drew barrymore hanging from the tree very cool.

LoserBrandi
I like the first one the best just because I really like the beginning.smile

DemonicGambit
I like the first one the best

Lt.Columbo
Yeah, the beginning is good.

altronswinkee
i would have to say the first one is the best, the openig scene is a classic and Matthew Lillard is funny as hell, the second one is just horrible, but i think the third caps it all up the way a trilogy should. over all a good series. hope the fourth one does suck like the second.

altronswinkee
doesnt sorry

ChinaNiki
i liked the first one best cuz instead of the crazy lone killer you had two killers working together which didn't really fit the rules Jaime Kennedy's character talks about for horror movies

slayer
scream rox!

Lt.Columbo
What fourth one?!

slayer
i haven't seen scream 2 how come david arquettes in it didn't he die in scream u know he got a knife through his back

Dario Argento
I hate them, I can't belive that it was Wes Craven who directed them.

BackFire349
the original was fine, it was a fun entertaining spoof horror movie, the rest suck, plus i hate what it created.

dossiaa
i didnt get da relevance of da door swinging open at da end of the third. but i think that u didnt c enuff gore and u didnt c enuff of syden in the 3rd i like the second and first but its a gd third installment. sum1 tell me about the door

Dario Argento
All of them suck, but if i have to pick the first one is the best.

Ice Mario
The first one was head and shoulders above the rest. The others just felt quite poor but I guess that was to be expected. Still didn't stop me buying the boxset, which incidentally was good in terms of content but had annoying trailers at the beginning. Boxsets should never have this..ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.