There is another????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bragg2012
right, in ESB when luke leaves his traning with Yoda to help Han and Leia Ob-wan says "he is our only hope" and yoda replies with "no there is another"

whats that all about, sorry if its obvious but i cant get it.

Is it about han and leia's son?? I once had a massive star wars family tree and they had a son called Anakin Solo, (probobly a load of crap) I also read a few posts on other boards about this.

bragg2012
forgot to mention, the same place i found that family tree and all that Anakin Solo crap, it said it will follow his journeys in a series?? again probobly not true, but could you help me with the "there is another" quote from yoda?

Ushgarak
Rather simple, I'm afriad, Bragg. As Obi-Wan says in ROTJ, the other one Yoda speaks of is Leia.

Darth Pants
One can be forgiven for not realising that Yoda meant Leia, I snigger to think of the speed with which Vader would have wasted her in combat, not realising she was his daughter.

Ushgarak
Heck, he didn't seem worried that he'd sent his old sabre down to oblivion... heartless *******...

Sparky12
to touch on what bragg mentioned, i read heir to the empire when i was like nine, and i believe leia and han actually have twins. i seem to recall luke coming and visiting them clandestinely from their window/balcony. i could be wrong/forgetful, but i think i they do bare twins. this makes me want to pick that book up again. thanx for the idea

Dim
Yes, they have twins..Jacen and Jaina.

JediOasis
And they do have another child, Anakin Solo, who is much stronger in the Force than the other two. He is a major player at only 16 in the New Jedi Order series.

Ushgarak
None of that is canon, of course...

Dim
...But it is in Heir of the Empire.

Ushgarak
I'm sure it is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.