Pictures From Film 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
If you have any others feel free to post them!

IBTonks
If you have any others feel free to post them!

america_boxers
i cant think of what part in PoA that first picture would be for...? the dementors at end?

america_boxers
and i have this one (they are all from harrypotter.com stick out tongue )

IBTonks
couldn't say bout the first one either!!! what do u think of the new dumbledore?

IBTonks
i have those pics that u posted...

america_boxers
i dont know i have only seen 1 pic of dumbledore and it was like a close up...i dont know about gary oldman playing sirius its not what i pictured in my head...what do you think of him?

IBTonks
don't u think that the knight bus looks well weird, it being 3 teired and all!

IBTonks
i had thought he would have looked different, but then we all have different imaginations...he looks a lot scruffier! might get better though

IBTonks
heres the new dumbledore i can't find the picture ofhim on his own

IBTonks
freaky...

america_boxers
the new dumbledore's hair is too gray its supposed to be pearly white

america_boxers
I want the knight bus! that thing is so pimp! purple and 3 floors...i can just see myself rolling on floor laughing in that beast. glasses on raver and looking like a stud muffin rock !

IBTonks
True! but i think that he is a pretty good match to the original, it will b interesting to see what his voice is like, as the original'2 is so defined and individualistic, i wonder if the new one can pull it off

america_boxers
dumbledore? if thats who you are talking about...yea i think he is a good match. he might be better no offence to the first guy (i dont want to trash graves) but he was older then what i pictured for dumbledore...i know he soppused to be old but i thought of him as strong, like in the 5th book fighting death eaters and stuff. and this new looks more like what i pictured in my head...but i know what you mean about his voice he spoke like someone with wisdom i wonder if the new guy can do that too.

america_boxers
here i think this is a fake of the patronus charm...

america_boxers
it kinda looks like a deer? is that what a stag looks like?

deafmonkey
a stag is a horse, i think

america_boxers
thats what i thought

tigereyes456
a stag is a male deer u idiots!

america_boxers
i knew that whistle

tigereyes456
of course you did!

america_boxers
I know i knew that, you would have to be stupid to think a stag is a deer...jesh bunny

inot
ok so i know this will sound really sad but im lookin forward to this film does anyone else think that gary oldman i a great sirius? just me ? well the third books the best lets face it so im really excited and hope that the third film will live up 2 the book!

america_boxers
I dont know...but i have pics!

america_boxers
heres anouther

ron&mione4eva
cool pics

deafmonkey
no need for the insults you ****er, dont **** with me im a p.i.mp

BOPRecruit 16
hella slammin' pix of poa, i haven't seen some of these. this is great. esp. that one of harry conquering up a patronus.

IBTonks
i'm always digin for pictures....i even have a couple of the potential Cho Chang!

IBTonks
Directors are cosidering casting her! personally i think it's a great idea!

IBTonks
Also here is the actress that will be playing Pansy Parkinson! Don't ya just love me! stick out tongue

IBTonks
And heres another thing! cool the name of the actress that will be portraying Fleur Delacour is Tessa Wojdylo although i haven''t been able to find any pictures of her yet.

america_boxers
sweet...you are really good...cho is a fox love where is the pansy from...i mean what has she done...why would they already have cast Fleur?

IBTonks
The actress that will play pansy parkinson is in the tv series "The Worst Witch" And even i don't know y they would have already cast fleur but then, they have bent a lot of rules in the films, so theres no reason y she shouldn't show her face earlier than expected.

america_boxers
thats where i have seen her do they still make that show?

IBTonks
yeah!!

america_boxers
really does it play alot over in the UK cause i saw it here once and it was on HBO.

IBTonks
hows this for an interpretation of Fleur!

IBTonks
and heres another one!

IBTonks
yeah it plays like evey week, i dunno wen, i don't watch it!

BOPRecruit 16
i'd like to see an interpretation of bill weasley ^.~

whiterider
oh well

IBTonks
here ya go then mate, some interpretations of bill weasley!

IBTonks
hey BOPRecruit 16 if ya want n e pictures of n e one else, ask me and i'll c wot i can do!

amethyst_dreams
Yeah, stags are really cool! A stag fits Harry very well I think.

crazy_c
Heres a pic

Member.
seen all those pics.

IBTonks
ur point being??

IBTonks
if u got more pics, post em, that's what this threads for!

Member.
point=telling everyone that i've seen all those pics.

BOPRecruit 16
i love those bill pix! bring them on! ^.~

http://www.anzwers.org/free/animethings/bishounen/billweasleycaught.gif

BabyT
ooooh...I like those pictures!!!

VampVicious
IBTonks.. who's the name of the potential cho chang whose pic u posted here?! Is she british?!
I know dat BoA (a real big singer in Korea n japan) was rumoured to be CHo.. but she already said dat she never heard anything from HP producers..

and as for Pansy.. I can really see her rite wid malfoy hehehe.. cant wait! :d

IBTonks
Emilie Daudin is the name of the cho chang actress.....i think! i wasn't able to access the source so i'll have to confirm it! i know what u mean bout pansy, i think the actress that may portray her wud be perfect for the part!!!

Phoenix
a stag is a male deer

Ushgarak
Seems to be a lot of bad attitude floating around here... keep it calm, folks.

BabyT
lol

pablo007
the new dumbledore's hair is too gray its supposed to be pearly white

Dumbledore's hair is supposed to be any way the filmmaker's decide, the movie is based on the book, and it's not 100% true to them. Where's Peeves in any of the movies ? What happened to Nearly Headless Nick's Deathday party ?

Bentwookiee
What a stroke of Luck that i found this forum!

Tessa Wojdylo is INDEED cast as Fleur Delacour. She and I were dating up around the time she was cast, so she gave me quite a deal of cool inside info into the film.
Here's a pic for starters

Pretty fitting eh? IMO a great choice (no personal bias I SWEAR!)
Her gallery is on petridish.net/userview.asp?searchuserid=40412

eowyn340
hELLO

Dogbert
huh Hello to you too...

Joy2dWorld
here's pigwidgeon for you!

http://www.digicasey.com/images/p/pig1.jpg

pixie1
aww cuit

BarmyBrummie
erm... i have made some screenshots of the trailer if anybody wants me to put them up.......

Step17
sure dude fire away ^^

Step17
heres another one

Step17
^^

pixie1
nice bus

Step17
hehe heres inside it

pixie1
the decor is a bit dated it needs the lynder barker toutch lol

Step17
lol or lawerence lauren boin ^^

pixie1
lol
would you have to put on his trade make shirt as you got on?^^

BarmyBrummie
here ye go

BarmyBrummie

BarmyBrummie

BarmyBrummie

BarmyBrummie
-

BarmyBrummie
--

BarmyBrummie
---

BarmyBrummie
----

BarmyBrummie

BarmyBrummie

BarmyBrummie
hehhee

BarmyBrummie

BarmyBrummie
finally

The Alpha
From where are you people getting these pics?

BarmyBrummie
I got mine from the trailer. I do screenshots big grin

Step17
hehe me 2

Candy
PANSY? NEVER! NEVE! NEVER...
she just too... pretty?!?

Vampiree
OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUPIN IS UGLY AS HELL!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Step17
LMAO

Sesy Allerdyce
i can't believe this sad lupin and sirius sooo ugly in this pics... but whyy?? they are handsome in the books...

Step17
o well u still got to love there character

hana_skywalker
You're right! I thought the same when I first saw the actors. In the books Rowling says that Sirius was very handsome when he was younger.

BarmyBrummie
well, this is when they are older and have had too many late nights full of sex, drugs, alcohol and rock n roll rock big grin

hana_skywalker
Hermione pic

hana_skywalker
Japanese promotional poster

Step17
Wow it come out on the 26.6.2004 there thye must be gutted ^^

hana_skywalker
Harry and Hermione

hana_skywalker
Harry Holding the 'Monster book of Monsters'

hana_skywalker
Here in Argentina we have to wait till July 15th to see the movie! AAARGH!! cursing

The Alpha
It is cool.

malfoyluva9
wtf, she isn't playing Cho Chang. Don't you ppl realize taht a rumor

sexy_slytherin
So, IBtonks, i'd like to know where you got this information?

VanHRH
i love the pics! cant wait till june 4th smile

IBTonks
God knows! lmao, dod u not notice that those posts are backdated to like august...that also happens to be the time that i joined this forum...i thik i got i of some foreign site...which i translated obviously!!! but i can't really remeber...so stop tryin to catch me out and .... a note to malfoyluva9 do u not think that we've established that by now??!!!! it was all rumors...i was prbably justtrying to make an impression on first joining! i dunno! hey, maybe i was drunk, who cares where i got the info from. its ancient now n e wayz

malfoyluva9
i know, i'm just getting really sick of people saying rumors and shit. i'ts quite annoying, but i understand that you realize that those were lies.

PrefectRonnykin
Hey DR is hot in this movie embarrasment big grin stick out tongue eek! eek!

hana_skywalker
Hello! Here's another Harry and Hermione pic. Low quality, but cool scene!

hana_skywalker
Daniel Radcliffe is D*MN TOO HOT in this movie, but he's only 14 years old! embarrasment Too young for me.

The Alpha
Anybody have a pic of Hogsmeade?

buffywill07
in the set

IBTonks
big grin realised it a long time ago but hey! and i think most ppl have realised it aswell!!! at least i hope they have! they had open auditions for chang a few weeks ago me thinks....may have been sooner than that tho!

malfoyluva9
You'd be surprised at how many people still think that Kwon Boa is playing Cho Chang. roll eyes (sarcastic) they're a bit slow on the uptake. but oh well.

nazgūl-lord
cool where do you get all these?

hana_skywalker
Here's a pic of the trio in Hogsmeade.

hana_skywalker
http://pwogalerie.funnelle.com/category.php
is a French page with tons of pics from POA (around 37 pages!). Enjoy! wink

The Alpha
wow!

PrefectRonnykin
hehe i like rons hat in the hogsmead piccie its cute on him

PrefectRonnykin
rupert makes anything work on him hes beautiful or what they call "manley pretty"

DanFan4000
MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladygrim
ive lost all my hp pictures ..sad i dont kno where they ve gone

ladygrim
i found them wink

DanFan4000
post 'em

PinkD
http://www.visionary.ditchthelogical.net/images/fanart/harrypotter/book/cho01.jpg
Cho Chang^
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/10003528/photo_01.jpg
OK so its film 4, but its so funny lol ^
http://www.veritaserum.com/exclusives/2004/04/emilie4.jpg its not on set, but i did a google search for Fleur Delacour and this came up^

ladygrim
kelw

DanFan4000
Very...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.