who is your favorite people in the movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
My favorite carecters in the movies are the people who play their parts just how i imagined the carecters would in the books.
for instance...
1.dame maggie smith as prof. Moggonigal she is what i imaged prof. moggonigal to be like in my head.
2.sean ? as oliver wood
3.tom felton as draco malfoy
4.? ? as hagrid
5.rupert grint as ron weasly

who are your favorite carecters and why?

CptJackSparrow
I believe Sean Biggerstaff played Oliver Wood, just so you know. My fave character is Draco Malfoy, and it followed through on film. I don't really know why, I just like the definite way he acts in a given situation. I like Ron as well. I agree that a lot of the actors made the characters believable from the books.

america_boxers
yea i think draco plays his carecter very well.

america_boxers
blah

crazy_rock_chic
Robbie Coltrain plays Hagrid, and he's my fave, he's exactly the way i pictured him

america_boxers
ye ai know what you mean

crazy_rock_chic
oh, yeah and i think Draco and Lucoius Malfoy fit their characters descripsion 2!!!

charmaine
yeah draco malfoy has to be my favarite hes so evil but oh so cute too

america_boxers
yea i like lucius more the draco, though he is good too.

charmaine
yeah because draco would not be like he is if it wasent for lucius

america_boxers
true, but lucius seems meaner then draco...but draco get worse and worse with each book

charmaine
that is true draco i think hes really gonna gunn for harry potter in the next book

america_boxers
yea some people say he and harry will be friends in the end...do you buy that?

charmaine
not sure jk rowling said that would never happen but maybe he just helps harry but i dont think they will be friends there is only two more books to go because shes not doin an eighth book

america_boxers
yea i dont think they will be friends...do think any of them will die in the 7th?

charmaine
yes i think so i think it will b either dumbledore snape or neville and ron

america_boxers
i thought dumbledore will die inthe 7th then harry goes crazy and kill the dark lord

charmaine
yeah that would be a good reason

luna050
My fav characters are:

Oliver Wood (Sean Biggerstaff)
Prof. Mcgonagal(Dame Magie Smith)
Prof. Snape (Allan Rickman)
Draco Malfoy(Tom Felton)
Ron Weasley(Rupert Grint)

I think they did a great job!

Member.
I like all of them.

Miss S Malfoy
1:Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy(WHY WOULDN'T you like him)
2:Issac Something as Lucius Malfoy
3/4:Phelps Bros. As Fred/George
5:Whoever portrays Luna as Luna Lovegood

eyebuck108
of course harry porter !

Huravill
Robbie Coltrain plays Hagrid, and he's my fave, he's exactly the way i pictured him

june20211
To be honest, I like almost all the characters in this series but if i have to choose one, Ginny Weasley is my favourite.

marinadavis
Originally posted by Member.
I like all of them.

me too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.