The Simpsons Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
I have noticed that on at least two simpsons episodes there are referces to the matrix.

In one episode there is a long corridor with loads of doors, bart jumps up, the camera spins around then bart runs towards the wall jumps up and runs along it.

In an other episode, at the beggining. they all run for the couch/sofa then just before they get there the camera spins around.

If you have seen any more matrix referces please tell

gabimr2
smile

Member.
ha, they should make a simpsons movie.

royal_jester
Yes they should big grin big grin big grin

silver_tears
ummm they already are from wat i hear big grin also apparently when bart becomes a menu delivery boy he does all these matrix moves and the theme from the matrix plays when he does them big grin

Korri
i have not seen this yet but it sounds really good

Setokaiba900
lol i remmber both of those before that was funny episode when he starts to work for money.

CaptainInsano
Oh God a Simpsons movie would be the end of civilization. It destroys the whole spirit of the show. If they made it live action it would suck. If they make a cartoon it will suck. Seriously think about it, the show is good cause each episode has a good story, and I dunno If Matt could write a big movie but I suppose anythings possible.

silver_tears
i believe its gonna be a cartoon and it is possible i mean after all remember scooby doo and theres always the flintstones and a whole bunch of movies that were adapted from cartoons and even in the simpsons theres the itchy and scratchy movie so well jus have to wait and see big grin

CaptainInsano
What would the plot be? Mr.Burns taking over the world? They've already done that just think about it. They don't have a whole lot of options.

SiriusBlackRIP
Re: Simpsons Matrix

SiriusBlackRIP
As for a Simpsons movie I'm not sure. I heard about it a few yeas ago but i've heard nothing since. I love The Simpsons it is my favourite TV show. It makes you think that if one 22 min show is packed with so much humour that a movie could be hilerious. But it could just as easily go the other way and ruin The Simpsons for me forever. My advice to Groening and the crew is if it ain't broke don't fix it...

laughing out loud

CaptainInsano
well said

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

syc55
Hi all.
Do you know the numbers of there episodes ?

agent killgit
has anyone seen groening? Hes kinda old with a cool hair cut. But i tell ya, hes a freeking genius!!! Futurama, simpsons, what next! I can only say; I bet whatever it is next, Its even more cooler than the next!

Agent killgit...

Korri
mibbe he should make a cartoon of the matrix smile

Alias Neo
that would be cool

Korri
ya cute big grin

tshirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.