how will the new albus be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whiterider
how do you think the new albus will be not to criticise nebody or nething stick out tongue smile rolling on floor laughing smile

america_boxers
i think he will be better then the first (not to disrespect the late albus) but i think he was to old...albus is old but i thought of him as sort of strong. like when hes fighting voldermort and death eaters. and i think this new guy will be able to pull it off.

whiterider
i think harris would have been albe to do it to, but we will never no because he died. that is just horrible and he was one of my favorite movie characters, he was a very good actor for albus. i wish he didnt die

tigereyes456
the new guy looks like a mouse

whiterider
oh well that was nice

BOPRecruit 16
has anyone seen this new dumbledore in other movies before and is he any good? too bad ian mckellan didn't make a go for the part, but that's okay now.

whiterider
i admit ian might have been good, and harris was a very good actor for albus. but i cant recal ever seeing gambon in ne movies, and i see a whole lot of movies, my hobby is movies come to think of it

mg16
ya, harris was so calm and understanding, i liked him smile

Member.
albus will be just fine.

iluvharrypotter
Here is his picture:

iluvharrypotter
And him as Dumbledore:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.