hp books hp movies talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
talk about hp movies and books here...ask questions and have them answerd.
1.how old is snape and lupin?
2. i have be wondering does ever say in the books how james and lily defiend the dark lord thrice...if you know please tell cuz james is my favorite carecter...

Laviera_j
I will tell as soon as i think of it. xxx

tigereyes456
snape is the same age as sirius and james.....how ever old they are is old snape and lupin.
OK yur second q i don't know!

frootlooplucy
i dont know either of them... but yeah, snape, lupin sirius and james are (or were, *sob*) the same age
and who knows how they defied him? Liliy and James were members of the Order, so it probably had something to do with that.

america_boxers
hmmm dont anyone will know the 2nd q? but the first one id say they are 36+...because james and lily started going out when they were 17 harry is like 15 so now they would have been probly like more or less then 40...(i awnsered my own question big grin hehe)

america_boxers
i think the death eaters have a spy in the order shifty

frootlooplucy
ooohhh ninja messed doctor (no reason for the doctor one, i just wanted to use it)
but a SPY!! coolness.

america_boxers
yea the order has a spy in the death eater group i think they would want a spy in the order

america_boxers
i wonder if james was a auror well i wonder what all their jobs were (all-james sirius lily) they never have said have they? james could have played quidditch rock

iluvharrypotter
I think that it is weird that hagrid is like really old, because he was at school when the Chamber of Secrets was opened the first time and that was 50 years befor Harry came to Hogwarts, so he must be like REALLY old well, not that old. But he's old. But he doesn't look old at all. confused

america_boxers
maybe it has something to do with his giant blood

hpxmenlotrnerd
does any one know whos gonna play dumbledore in hp3, since richard harris died?

america_boxers
yea but iforgot his name hehe

Elessea
Thsi is a really random thread...it can probly be deleted or merged of sumtning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.