X-Men:Evolution>Cutting Edge>Drama/Action>BOPRecruit 16

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16

DemonicGambit
Nice fanfiction!!! I like how the story starts out, real cool!

BOPRecruit 16
thanks dg!

to note: i don't have anything against, jock, blondes, and whatever people may find offensive.

i'll wait until everyone i pm'ed has reviewed this fic, then i'll post chapter 2 and same goes for 3. chapter 4 is still in the works. i'm very proud at how this story is turning out ^.~

tigereyes456
wow it was really interesting i'm not a big x-men fan but this really gets me into the world of the x-men I can't wait to see what happens!

X-WOMen
This is very cool. I wanna read more and more. Great ideas! Keep it up. rock

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for the wonderful reviews so far! i put a little of myself into my original character jake. the rest are just some random ideas i always wanted to try out. keep those reviews coming!

verauko
Very interesting... well... I didn't understand many sentences stick out tongue but it's only because my English big grin I'll read it in few years and then I'll leave a sign big grin

Laviera_j
Was V good! very very good! Hurry up and get writing again so we can see what is gonna happen! What is the=is fic called on ff.net? I will check it out!

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16
**funny, they kmc bother to bleep out the "f" words, but not s*****. huh.**

tigereyes456
great i can't wait until the next chapter...

BOPRecruit 16
Preview For The Next Chapter: All is not well at the Clarksons' as Jake and Darrien's minds are haunted by bad memories of the past. With the tremendous stress of being a mutant and feeling so disconnected with the world, what could this lead Jake to do? *Chapter 3 is a songfic by the way. I used the lyrics to Michelle Branch's Are You Happy Now? to cruise along with the story lines.*

Captain REX
Very good, Recruit. I editted out some of the swear words because it's my policy of "No Swearing." Hell and Damn are fine, but not the words that get **** out.

BOPRecruit 16
oh okay, that's fine. i don't normally have my characters swear in any of my fics, only in this one and another one they do. very little though. thanks for the heads up!

Captain REX
You're welcome. smile

You might want to fix your sig btw...

airangel429
Hey hey hey...FINALLY I got a chance to read this amazing creation you are working on. I really like it. You have alot of talent big grin!! Let me know when you post the 3rd chapter.....smile

Laviera_j
Likewise! I really like the concepts for Jakes dad Darien - he sounds like he is sensitive but he could be trouble. Hope Jake stays on top of things with his dad coz you never know.

scifigunslinger
Great fanfic BOP. Keep 'em coming.

Laviera_j
Ditto!

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16

Phoenix
this is really good!! can't wait to find out what'll happen next

BOPRecruit 16
**A/N 2: Referring back to Darrien's flashbacks to the mutant hearings, I meant to call them "The Mutant Registration Acts" but i had forgotten that name in the process. Plus, his hat was supposed to be a fandora like in those old fashion mob movies.

So what did you people think of Darrien and Jake now? Slowly, I'm sheding the layers of mystery around them. Plus, your thoughts on my other original character: Sirius Venin? I'm still brainstorming on who I should picture playing him while I write up chapter four. Here are some choices, so that you can get an idea of what he looks like in your head if you can't wait for the next chapter: Johnny Depp, Johnny Rzeznik, Tom Cruise, Josh Hartnett. I don't think it's necessary to vote on who, but what's your pick? i'm aiming for Depp or Rzeznik. He has to look edgy and be a great person all round to certain people.

Since i had these chapters typed up weeks ago, the next one will take a while. I'm internally sorry, for I am currently working on alternating with another fic of mine. But, after I finish chapter 10 to my dbz/hp fic, I'll get on chapter four asap! please leave me a nice review and now i need to go and notify people of my update!**

DBZFan
Cool.Like it alout.

BOPRecruit 16
**A/N 3: the acolytes and brotherhood will make small camoes, but not all of them. i'm going to slightly *very tini bit* add a bit of the movieverse in. you'll just have to wait and see what that is though!**

X-WOMen
I'm amazed how this one ended. I can really picture it in my head. Another good one BOP. thumb up thumb up

DemonicGambit
Alright good story, hope you post the next part soon

BOPRecruit 16
A/N 4: For those of you who are waiting patiently for me to update this fic, go check out this thread called "Conference Room - X-evo" under the x-men forums. We can discuss the fic and other fics. Even create and help me and some pals with a carry on!

Captain REX
Good job BOP! smile

BOPRecruit 16
please, everyone, check out my new fic thread called "the league of extraodinary gentlemen (anime style!)" and help me plot/start a carry on! thanks ^.~

BOPRecruit 16
i don't know how much longer it will be until i start working on this fic again, sorry to the fans/loyal readers. to make up for that, here's a spoiler! if you want to be patient for the coming of chapter four, then by all means don't read this spoiler!

Here's a spoiler for the future of "cutting edge": jake and john/pyro are going to become best friends, as close as brothers. not going to say more on that matter, just leave it at a cliffy. i have a new character to introduce in chapter 4, john's uncle. don't worry, i haven't forgotten about darrien completely, he will make his return soon. so what did you think of my first spoiler?

~Battosai Yuriko (Sodapop/BOP/Pyro)~

BOPRecruit 16
Aldin Larsen/Farscape the Illusionist ~Johnny Rzeznik~

http://www.super.co.yu/johnny_rzeznik/images/09_jpg.jpg

Name: Aldin Larsen
Alias: Farscape
Occupation: stunt coordinator or special effects, song writing/lounge singer
Hometown: Gotham (NY) or LA (Callie)
Powers: ability to create realistic illusions (ghost like or tangible) -> some illusions can block out sound or change voice, also minipulate the mind to think/feel a certain way like illness/sick or injured (nothing too twisted)
Element: Psychic
Affiliation: X-Men (when he has time off from work), LXG (my own fic)
Relations: Dally "Nightmare" Monahan -> surrogate son/friend from work, Amara "Shadow Reaper" Blaine -> girlfriend/college sweeheart, Darren "Scorpio" Clarkson -> best friend/real father of Dally, Sirius "Venom" Venin -> best friend, Cassandra "Mind Assassin" Black -> best friend/ex-girlfriend/doctor, Jake "Scythe" Clarkson -> Darren's son/surrogate nephew

NOTE: THIS CHARACTER IS GOING TO BE FEATURED IN THE SEQUEL TO MY FIRST X-EVO FIC AND TO BE LXG FIC, SO NO ONE CAN STEAL THIS CHARACTER NOR THE ONES MENTIONED UNDER RELATIONS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.