Jango/clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Pants
We've all seen Jango's armour, right? Looking on the Force.net at all of the reports about and pictures of clonetroopers would suggest that their armour resembles Jango's. Does this mean that his weapons, armour, Slave 1 etc will be a gift for his services, along with Boba Fett? I wouldn't have thought that the clones' appearance would be based on his previously, the Trade Federation/Bank Clan/whatever would have wanted a distinctive look of their own. I'd just always assumed that he'd have all of this equipment before he made the deal, until I gave it further thought. Sorry if this seems like a pointless post, but the Episodes 2 & 3 board wasn't buzzing with new messages and I wanted to start something off.

Ushgarak
It's trick to tell. Even Jango's name is in jeopardy at this point, not to mention any 'clonetroopers' or alot of that plotline.

But I would imagine that most of the stuff was his, and all shocktroopers wear the armour.

zhellblah
umm the trade federation and the bank clan used battle droids....

Lord Knightfa11
i would have to say no, because in the EU; (sorry queeq) he wears the same armor before he met the cloners, and its pretty much the typical mandalorian armor for aeons before that (no longer eusmile The clones were supposed to be trained in the mandalorian ways, as well, and were all supposed to copy jangos fighting style as much as possible.

queeq
And since Eu is invalid here it doesn't count as an argument.

Lord Knightfa11
then if only the movies count here, then how is his question supposed to be answered without speculation if there is no information on that topic except in the EU?

queeq
Use canon sources, if they do not suffice, use your imagination.

Lord Knightfa11
ok where it says "EU" say i imagined that. TADAAA

queeq
But you're not even allowed to say it.

Lord Knightfa11
ok... how about i genuinly imagined that and madeup the name "mandalorian" and it was just coincidental that it happened to co-exist in the eu?

queeq
Then you would be a liar. What else is new? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.