The Person u hate the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I probly hate rev jesse jackson the most

and note these people can not be like osma bin laden or sdam hussine people that just mke u want to ****ing say shut the **** up not people u want to kill. or maybe u do but not people that have killed people and that is why u know of them.

Killer
just one.... hmm.. i'lll have to get back on that.. oo oo i know
i can't member if it is Ricky of Chris (prob Ricky) of this band i can't rember the name to...

http://www.chrispages.com/aurasis/images/tns.jpg

Killer
aurasis

that's it..
great band and all.. but he talkes SHIT about Orgy..

DeNiro
U can have more then one umm top five i guess i will post mine
Rev jesse Jackson
Frankie Muniz
All rappers except eminem
N E one against the War
JOY i think that is what it is called the gay lesbion rights people

Sparrows Angel
um probably either eminem or hilary duff or amanda bynes

GABRIEL05
Ted Nugent, actually he's not too bad. Damn, damn I just can't bring myself to hate anyone.
Deniro> Why do you hate all rappers except Eminem?

Godshinto
I hate Billy Bob Thorton for several reasons for one he sings country music anyone that sings that kind of music has to be evil he also broke the heart of my future wife Angelia Jolie

Dexx
well..yeah good point.
I think i despise most of the pop stars out there on the market.
oh..and bush

snlovergirl
that aguilera chick makes me cringe, heather graham is the worst actress ive ever seen, ashton kutcher is annoying, j lo and ben r annoying as well. um... thats all for now.

DeNiro
I hate ne rapper that raps about ****in being a gangster when they r like multi millions now like when u got ****in 50 cent rapping about going to jail in a music video and shit like that now i really think snoop dogg is ****in cool as hell and ludacris but i dont really like ne of the black rappers they just piss me off for all of them wearing there ****in basket ball jersy with and stupid non laced shoes and shit like that is so gay thats why. and they suck eminem is the only one that has lyrics that r good i think

Killer
you sayin you got something agiants 'gays'??

well my top most people i hate are those kinda people that have something wrong with 'gays' they just choose to not like the opposite gender.. SO LET THEM BE!!!!!

Killer
Yes, I feel Eminen is the only Rap whose lyrics actully mean shit.. big grin

DeNiro
i didnt want to make u mad u seem like a very cool bro but yeah honselty i find it sick though

GABRIEL05
Thats so wierd I just can't comprehend that. Now I wasn't like a super huge hip-hop fan back in the day, but I had an idea of what was goin on in the music growing up. And I've been listening to it for a while and going back and listening to the stuff from way back. What does this all mean? Well because of this I know that not all rapping is about "n*gga this" and "shot a" this and f*ck a ho that. Now its understandable for someone who's only exposure to rap is Nelly, JaRule, Fabulous, to look at Eminem and say "Wow Oh M'Gosh! He's so great!" But now ask yourself this is he as dope as you really think he is? Or is it because all you see is everyone,and the media is saying he's dope and what not.

snlovergirl
oh please the media sucks!

GABRIEL05
Oh yeah. For sure. No doubt. That is kinda what I was saying. The media is whack attack. New York Post anyone?

I am way to bitter, and confrontational these past few weeks. I need s to relaspe.

snlovergirl
i love eminem now, but i have to admit i did not like him at first. but in the end I was the one who decided if i liked him or not based on his music and not any garbage the media threw at me.

DeNiro
I think he is a talented rapper that is funny and doesnt have a problem makin fun of people he doesnt like. not to mention he has as bad as mouth as i do and i like know everyone of his songs so i like him still like heavy metal and rock more though

Killer
did you just call me a bro?
isn't that for guys?

i respect your opinion and you have the right to say what you want.. but you aked who i hated the most

DeNiro
o sorry thought that u were a dude just took a guess

Killer
i wish!

DeNiro
o ok then

Killer
laughing out loud

snlovergirl
this thread took a wrong turn somewhere

Killer
where?

DeNiro
i dont think so noone is fighting or nuthin

Killer
but we could! evil face

DeNiro
o yes we can very right "evil laugh"

snlovergirl
ok calm down now

Killer
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

DeNiro
to late to fight it is one am

Killer
errrr. fine then.. *hites self*

ChinaNiki
i hate assigned group projects in classes cuz half the group doesn't do their share of the work

diegocala
Keanu Reeves

DemonicGambit
I hate mandatory meetings for work

Ushgarak
Keep the anti-gay comments out of here. You get one warning on this.

diegocala
Speaking of, I really like the girls on his show, but I HATE Howard Stern!
He bugs the bezebus out of me!

Lord Soth
~resurrecting.......~

People I hate.....this could take a while
-Homophobes
-My dad
-President Bush
-the Christian Church
-Anyone who think they're better then everyone else
-Anyone who abuses power
-Anyone who persecutes people who are unique
-people who start e-mail forwards
-frauds
-ALL rappers....no exceptions
-people who jump on the bandwagon
-pro athletes
-people who exploit others
-people who complain about their lives and don't do anything to make it better
-people who ignore what's best for themselves

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.....

LeAtHerRFace
-Eminem because he's a ****en irritatin prick.
-Frankie Muniz because he thinks his mr.rich almighty with his porsche(only 200 of them made.)
-Aaron Carter... Just because.
-50 Cent because his a ****ing screwed up prick that Id like to crack.

big grin

Korri
THAT BLOODY MOSS

Evy_O
I don't hate anyone angel_not

Korri
shifty sure

i slayed buffy
lots.......depends on wot they did

Korri
i have Moss

i slayed buffy
laughing out loud random.......

Korri
eek!

Gravity Kills
barbra streisand I hate, it is not funny how much I hate her. cursing

spam_laser

The Ones
I HATE MR PARKER FROM KMC

LeAtHerRFace
LoL yea MrParker is very irritating. He complains about Spiderman not having the right name. He wants he name to be The MANSPIDER instead.

eleveninches
Hitler, Saddam, Goering, Eichman, other nazis

Korri
moss....bloodsy moss! mad

crazy_c
chelle chelle

Korri
kill bloody moss mad

dragonpisces272
hire me Korri, i'll do the job evil face

Korri
id rather do it myself no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.