What if something else is going to destroy Zion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
What if the sentinals are just there for a diversion, a cover up of the truth... they begin to dig when zion is reaching its limit and then they begin to attack until the last moment...the truth that there is no spoon...there is no zion, it is just another part of the matrix that the architect has designed to keep the 1 percenters calm...so what would happen is that program would just be wiped clean and would start over...the need for the sentinals attacking is to keep the humans believing in the real world...tell me what u think...

My name is Neo9
that would suck! no

The Omega

nickjs21
i just thought of something: how can the architect create another program (zion) to keep the 1% complacent when he wasn't able to do it in the first program? if he figured out how to control that one percent and keep a crash from happening, why not just apply that to the matrix instead of adding another program to look after?

-=Urot=-
Simple because humans need to feel like they are fighting for something.

Agent Smith stated that the first matrix was perfect for humans, but they kept waking up. They needed strife and heartache.

If you remember in The Second Renaissance, Parts 1 & 2 they had to find out what made humans tick. So they had to try the whole gambit of human emotions.

Now as to the Separate program. IMO its like dealing with Kazza. in the old program they had your shared folder in the Kazza main folder. So everything was in one spot. This caused a problem with people snooping in and seeing what you have D/Led. Now with the new Kazza lite. Your shared folder is on your C drive away from the Kazza main folder. It is still a part of Kazza, but now it would not cause any problems with people snooping in your stuff.

I went off on a tangent, but I hope you understand what I was trying to say.

1. humans needed something to fight for a.k.a Zion vs The machines.

2. The machines found it easier to contain the problem away from the source. They would still have accses to the Matrix, but if something went wrong with Zion a.k.a the 1% of humanity, it would not effect the 99% still asleep.

nickjs21
but my point is that those 1% were the people who rejected the matrix and rejected the control. the people who could not be contained and kept in a dream world. so HOW did the machines manage to control them anyway, if zion is still a dream world? why not use whatever they figured out to keep them in the matrix? it's certainly more efficient to leave them all in one program. it just doesn't add up.

Nickydirtrider
well maybe the architect did, maybe zion is a part of the same matrix nick, maybe it is the real world maybe it is a seperate matrix, but it could be the same matrix and they really havnt been freed from anything yet, being in zion is just as bad as being back in hallway getting capped by the agents next to room 303, they are still in the same program, the architect is ahead of you nicks, he already did that.

nickjs21
it can't still be part of the matrix; the architect needs to remove those 1% from the matrix because they could not be contained by a program.

that's why zion most likely isn't part of the matrix.
that's why zion most likely isn't another program.

because if it were any of those two, it just wouldn't make sense for it to exist. it would either go against everything the architect had said, or--if the architect was right--eventually cause a giant system crash.

Verity
It could be possible....given the fact that the Wachowski brothhers are kinda depressive in their story telling...But iI think they'r ewhole message is aimed towards something else....and it's not as negative as u think it may be....smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.