must read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
1. WILL REVOLUTIONS BE BETTER THAN RELOADED?( BOX OFFICE)

2. DONT U THINK THAT ENTER THE MATRIX GAME SUCKS. I MEAN, WHERE THE FU** IS NEO,TRINITY,MORPHEUS

3. DOESN'T THE MATRIX MOVIES LEAD 2 THE TERMINATOR MOVIES. U CAN CRITISIZE ALL U WANT BUT WATCH BOTH MOVIES VERY CLOSELY AND U'LL C WHAT I MEAN. i mean machines take over mankind in terminator, so does the matrix, but there is one guy, NEO OR JOHN CONNOR, who will lead 2 ultimate victory( now dont get started with the prophecy thing)

Anarion
Hmm...
1. We'll see about that.
2. It does not really suck. I think the the graphics and gameplay are quite cool - though not really original.
3. Terminators are about cyborgs taking over while in the Matrix it's a different kind of machine. It does not really matter if they do have the same concept. They're still different movies.

nickjs21
1) it depends on how good it is, i think.
2) no. i liked it. coulda been better, but it doesn't mean it sucked.
3) what is it with all you people lately talking about the terminator? there's actually several threads already devoted to this . . . you guys could actually LOOK for them.

and release the caps lock, buddy. calm down.

-=Urot=-
Nick I think he drank too much coffee this morning. big grin

alic88
sorry. didn't know that. but do u think revolutions will do better than reloaded. it doesn't look so. may b i'm wrong

gabimr2
1.- well.. maybee =p

2. ahhahaha lol.. yes honesltly.. yes.. i think that sucks.. I think the same really.. where is trinity..morpheus and neo!! .. I hate niobe

3.- and .. I think that terminator.. its like the same..
philosohpy...

chica16
1. no i think it won't do as well as reloaded
2. it's alright
3. it's all possible i guess. lol

Another_Smithy
1.Probably
2.It was decent but not sucky
3.What are you smoking?

Sifer
1. In terms of Box Office - definately! In terms of story etc, it is meant to be judged as one big film (as is Lord of the Rings).

2. The game was very dull indeed. The story on the other hand, was good (as expected), but they ****ed up big time on this one - wrong developer guys wink

3. As I have mentioned many times, the Matrix is made up from a myriad of different sources. Not just the story, but the design etc. The idea of machines taking over in the future was no doubt spawned from Terminator - I am guessing the Wachowski's love the films smile. I aint even gonna bother saying what any of the other stuff is, because there is way too many.

Korri
i think we will just have to wait and see

nickjs21
it doesn't look so? what evidence are you basing that on?

alic88
box office. i mean i think they r releasing revolutions 2 soon. i think they should make every 1 wait for a year. although i dont want 2 but still. u no, let the hype HEAT UP and then release it. i think they will release it 2 soon

Verity
ummmm....I don't think it's an issue of whether Revolutions will be better than Reloaded.....it's simply the" to be continued" of the whole story...the grand finale! big grinAnd err....I think "Enter the Matrix " was designed to " fill in the blanks", so to speak....like the"Animatrix"wink

freemind
I want to see revolutions more than i want to see reloaded even if I had to wait 4 years. The to be continued thing pissed me off but it made me want to see revolutions more than the ending of M1 made me want to see reloaded.

nickjs21
i think it's smart to release revolutions so quickly.

a) they've got us drooling with that "to be continued."
b) if they wait too long, a lot of the public forgets their excitement. they're realeasing it just before we start settling down.

alic88
v'll have 2 wait n c

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.