Ali Landry will be Wonder Woman in the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Miss USA 1996 siren Ali Landry will portrayed the role as Wonder Woman in the movie.so Ms. Landry will become as the new superheroine which Linda Carter was portraying role as Wonder Woman in the 1970s TV series.Warner Bros will be release of the Wonder Woman movie soon !!!!

Neo_Version 7
She's ****in fine. I have no problem with that.

Evil-X
I hope she can act

Asian Hulk
you right guys.Ali Landry can played her role as Wonder Woman in the movie.

BOPRecruit 16
she looks more the part than sarah michelle gellar. i don't have anything against sarah, but with her given filmography she would just ruin the movie for fans.

Darth Vicious
I think Ali LAndry can pull it off, that is if she can act but me personally i wouldve gone with Monica Belluci, shes too ****ing hot!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I think Ali LAndry can pull it off

um..... i wouldn't stop her pulling anything off...... *Scoob has succeeded in lowering the tone on KMC*

eek!

pr1983
is this serious?

Scoobless
this thread is from 2003..... i was just bored as no-one was posting new stuff so i went searching.... i highly doubt it to be authentic

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
this thread is from 2003..... i was just bored as no-one was posting new stuff so i went searching.... i highly doubt it to be authentic

ah... my bad... damn you scoob big grin

MERCILOUS
I wish it was true, Even though all the chicks they're saying to be up for the part are hot, I really wouldn't like them to be WW.

Draco69
She certainly has the look. She had better act though. It's about f***ing time they made a Wonder Woman movie. For god's sake she's a DC icon.

whirlysplat
Superb choice the last time a Miss America played Wonderwoman it was Linda Carter, she was great.

All I can say is Miss America Fu''0 yeah (In the words of the Team America song)

Keep the Faith rock

Keep it Whirly big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.