New Uniforms!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
heya! do u all know that they have new uniforms, and sometimes they don't even wear those...they wear normal clothes that have either been picked out by the designers or the actors just wear their own clothes! I did have a pic of the uniforms, but i've lost it, so wil post it asap!

iluvharrypotter
Yeah, I saw a lot of pictures with them in their regular clothes and I think that they should wear the school robes! It really make me mad for some reason that they aren't wearing them.

iluvharrypotter
Why aren't they?

IBTonks
the producers want a new look!

Fallin Angel
is this the pic

IBTonks
that's the one i had! but it was shit quality so i binned it wivout realising wot i was doin!!!! lol!

dark_august
is that the bloody new uniform??!!! not very interesting isn't it? no mad mad mad blink blink messed messed

crazy_c
I probably wouldnt have noticed if somebody hadnt brought it up

hpxmenlotrnerd
me neither whistle

BabyT
hm...confused

BOPRecruit 16
omg! i love their new uniforms! i'm liking what i see so far of the new director's work.

IBTonks
yeah i know wot u mean! i'm not sure bout them bein in their own clothes but i def olike the new uniforms!

remusL.
I would rather see them wearing the same robes as in the first movies. I think it wouldn't fit if they are removed and replaced by their normal clothes. But I admit that would be interesting to see four house-tables reflecting the light of the enchanted ceiling in different coulours instead of only black.

We'll see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.