Your faviroutes out of my faviroutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukeyduckey
Ok i want to know what you think out of my faviroute actors and which one make you Happy Dance eek! cool the most

lukeyduckey
You can vote for more then one

Kes
I think Halle Berry, Matt Damon and Owen wilson are ok. Seann william scott, man what a body! Funny too. Al Pacino, not my fave but a good actor. And Jackie Chan...the guy has moves!!!
Hate Matthew Perry! So annoying!
Not a big Jason Lee fan either.
Oh I voted for Halle.

Thomas H
Al Pacino

cogger15
seann william scott and matthew perry are fit and great actors! they both get my vote! why aint johnny depp or orlando bloom up there?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

silver_tears
umm i picked halle berry cus i think shes prettybig grin and a good actressbig grin

LoserBrandi
I like them all but Matthew Perry. I think he's good on Friends but not in movies.

nemo
mathew perry's superb.
not only on friends but in movies too
he was very funny in the hwole nine yard and almost heroes.
he's one of the best comedian around, no one can deliver a line like him.

BackFire349
jason lee sometimes.

justinday15
SWS rocks! rock

lukeyduckey
Johnny Depp and Orlando are not up there for good reasons.
Johnny Depp I have only seen in two films, POTC was GREAT but i need to of seen more.
Orlando only three (pretty obvious which ones), and Leglas is my fav character but he needs to prove himself to me

Neo_Version 7
Halle Berry coz she's the only piece of ass on your damn list!

DemonicGambit
I pick:
Halle (She's hot)
Matthew Perry (He's funny)
Al Pancino (He's good)

BOPRecruit 16
i like jackie chan's martial arts, but it's hard to picture him playing goku of dbz. also, i like hally berry because she did great as storm.

http://web.planet.nl/movie/specials/pics/x-men_2_200x140.jpg

http://image.pathfinder.com/ew/dynamic/imgs/021105/16185__halle_l.jpg

ChinaNiki
Jackie Chan...obviouslybig grin

billyboyd4ever
matthew perry! friends is like the best show ever (almost) and he's hilarious in a ton of movies (like almost heroes)

Neo_Version 7
Perry in my opinion is nothing without his ever faithful sidekick, "Canned laughter". Otherwise, he just sucks balls.

lukeyduckey
Neo do not insult Matthew, coz his much funnier then you

wicker_man
Jackie Chan because he is a martial arts genius that manages to succesfully mix awe inspiring stunts with humour.

Owen Wilson & Jackie Chan together are a great double act with Owens witty humour and Jackies stunning stunts a perfect combo.

Sean William Scott - Dunno why i like him, but he has a great way of comedy performance - probably to do with his facial expression.

Jason Lee - Such a refreshing,fast moving sense of dry humour.

Killer
Definatly Sean... big grin

ragesRemorse
Al pacino, his diversity in films walks hand and hand with superb talent most actors cant act out side of there chosen role in holly wood, and jason lee can just deliver humor from the scrpits with brilliance

happy kine
who is jason lee? what was he in?

lukeyduckey
Jason lee is every singles Kevin Smith movie excpet Clerks.
Also in Almost Famous, A guy thing, emmm dat big movie with Will Smith and Jeff Gioldburg thingy, Enemy of the State. Also in Vanila Sky

Kes
Here you go:
http://www.imdb.com/Name?Lee,+Jason+(I)

lukeyduckey
Yeah that would of been easier to do lol
hey also i still can tfigure out how to put pictures in
plzzzz tell my dumb brain

Kes
Put pics in the posts?
Its easy. Press reply button at the top or end of the page. The last option attach file, just browse for the pic.

lukeyduckey
Cheers anyone seen Gerry?

SWSsuperfan
SEANN WILLIAM SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!
he's the best and my all time favorite actor
he's sooooooo hot!
and very funny!

chico23
Jason Lee

Kes
Moving to the celebs forum
moving--moved

SWSsuperfan
SWS!!!!!!
love

Juventus
i love jackie's kung-fu and i wish i could do that

Lil Seraph
Yeah its so awesome i can run up walls n crap like him too!

Mrs Brosnan
MATTHEW PERRY MATTHEW PERRY MATTHEW PERRY MATTHEW PERRY MATTHEW PERRY MATTHEW PERRY MATTHEW PERRY MATTHEW PERRY
he has the brightest blue eyes he is so hot and he is really funny in anything he does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.