True Matrix Max Payne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
Has any one got Max payne and download the true matrix mod. i downloaded it to day, when i finally got it to work, it was execellet. i think it is better than enter the matrix.

Alias Neo
a screenshot from the game

Verity
WOW!!!!.......cool!......http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

Korri
oh ya keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewl!!!

Alias Neo
i'll try and get a picture of neo shooting trinity

Korri
oh thank u that would be fantastic!! big grin

VenomVA
that looks sweet.....shame I don't play/buy PC games...only Consoles

P.S. I want a kick A$$ sig like yalls sad sad sad

Alias Neo
my sig or korri's sig ?

Korri
i think he means both of ours Alias

Alias Neo
oh smile

Korri
ur sig is really kewl Alias smile

Alias Neo
thanks big grin

Alias Neo
while i've been offline i have got 80 pictures from my game so here they are....

Alias Neo
first ones
neo v trinity

Alias Neo
Neo v Trinity 2

Alias Neo
Neo runs into a lot of agents

Alias Neo
Neo kicking Trinity

Alias Neo
Neo diving off a building

Alias Neo
NEo about to land on some one

Alias Neo
Neo setting a police car alight

Alias Neo
Neo setting his self on fire laughing out loud

Alias Neo
*edited*
picture didn't come out very way

Alias Neo
Neo shooting agent with 2 uzi's

Alias Neo
Neo with minigun

Alias Neo
Neo with 2 pistols

Alias Neo
Neo with 2 pistols ( different angle)

Alias Neo
Neo doing a backflip

General Kaliero
The graphics need work, and Neo's head is too small... laughing out loud

Alias Neo
Neo shooting helecopter

Alias Neo
the true matrix was made 2 years ago, so they graphics aren't great, but they still look quite good.

Alias Neo
Neo with mp5

Korri
Llaughing out loudL Trinity got her a$$ kicked laughing

Dexx
where did ya dload it from?

Alias Neo
The true matrix download

It takes about 3 hours to download, but it is deffently worth it

Ikobe
Max Payne needs a shave amongst many things.

~AI

Furius
yeah max payne did bullet time much better than enter the matrix. much better

Korri
laughing out loud

SiriusBlackRIP
I went through a phase of playing Max Payne to death I still play it now sometimes. I just think the bullet time is cool as hell. So any Matrix fans with Max Payne installed on their machine might want also want to take a look at these. True Matrix is good but these are also good:

Matrixed Reality (26meg)
http://www.filefront.com/r.b/page__file_info/_filepath__/maxpaynehq/MatrixedRealityADDON_r5.zip/_output.html

Chateau from Matrix Reloaded level (18meg)
http://www.filefront.com/r.b/page__file_info/_filepath__/maxpaynehq/chateau-v1x.zip/_output.html

Both are cool

As for Max Paynes Bullet Time being better than Enter The Matrix I heard a story behind that, like any internet rumors I don't know how much is true maybe someone heard something similar and can back me up. The story goes that after the release of the Matrix in 1998 The Wach's went into talks with Remedy about a Matrix game it would have been released 12 months after M1. So Remedy worked on this matrix game and an important part of any Matrix game is bullet time, so Remedy were given permission to use the Wach's trademarked bullet time in this game. Now everybody knows that the Matrix was written as and was always meant to be at least two films but the Wach's didn't have the go ahead for the sequels until the success of the Matrix was proved. So a number of months in Remedys development of this untitled Matrix game the Wach's get the go ahead for Reloaded and Revolutions. So I presume because it ties in with Reloaded it was somewhere around this time that the idea for Enter the Matrix came into the Wach's head. So they told remedy that they wanted to do a tie in with the sequel instead of the game that Remedy had just spent the last number of months developing, Remedy didnt take too kindly to this and told the Wachs's to f--- off (probably). Anyway because Remedy already had permission to use the official Bullet Time in a game and they had already spent a lot of time developing it they continued developing it changed it and in 2001 Max Payne was released, and bloody good it was. So the Wach's now left with no developer for their great concept of a game the approached Shiny. Now you can't fault anything in Enter the Matrix that the Wach's had anything to do with ie, the Story the cutscenes motion capture etc. but the actual game itself... the words crock of shit spring to mind. I heard that Shiny didn't lift a finger on the game until the last six months. Looking back on how good Max Payne was I bet the Wach's are kicking themselves. Anyway at least Matrix online looks good.

Incidentally that proves that the Matrix still exists after Revolutions because Matrix online is set after the three movies and in thegame you jack into the Matrix.

I'll stop ranting now.

scifigunslinger
WHOA.

Dexx
3 hours you say? What the f**k? i take it in half an hour. stick out tongue
i'll dload ALL of em tomorrow..i'm sleepy now.

Dexx
forget the half an hour..i took it in 6 minutesstick out tongue

Verity
They look cool but.......it should look more like Keanu!!! stick out tongue The head is too big....or wide in my opinion.....somehow it doesn't look proportionate!!! erm

gabimr2
that "neo" look la every person in the world..exept like neo no expression really

Korri
i agree

Alias Neo
a short-movie of the lobby shootout

The_Raven
Hey There im new here can u pls tell me a link to this mod PLSSSS

and how i make my avatar in here?

edit: ahh yeah the link u post doesnt work can u give me the link to the site not to the download?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.