Im new, savvy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BastetGoddess
Here I am ... cool

wicker_man
May i be one of the first to welcome you to this site i hope you find something here to suit your tastes, any problems do not feel afraid to ask you will find the majority of users willing to help you. big grin

Godshinto
No were not pushes Wicker_Man to the ground and kicks BastetGoddess really hard never ask for help, JK. It's a cool community of people who have the same type of hobbies and are movie fanatics.

hrh_jennifer
Hello, and welcome! happy

wicker_man
*Getting up from the ground* ouch that hurt lol.

Killer
hye-ya

wicker_man
May i just say you seem so cool killer. Cool choices of films.original and not afraid to voice there opinons so cool.

royal_jester
Welcome to the boardsbig grin

Killer
Hey, thanks Wicker!

wicker_man
No problem smile

SlayerChick1188
Welcome! yes very cool movie choices (dont laugh wickerman...) especially Nightmare Before Christmas...

See you around the forums! big grin cool big grin

wicker_man
Slayer i have always thought you have had good choices in films.

Killer
TNBC ooo.. i love that movie! big grin

wicker_man
Never seen it myself although i do like Tim Burton films, particuarly Beetlejuice one of my favourite ever films.

Killer
Yeah, Tim Burton is great!

Edward Siscor Hands (sp?) is one of my faves

wicker_man
I luv that film also i just luv all paranormal films be them lighthearted or more dark and brooding.

Kes

Killer
very true!

Nefertite
Welcome! big grin

BastetGoddess
Well, thanks for all the welcomes... I think I will like it here.

BastetGoddess
*rubs butt* Yeah that did hurt, thank you so much stick out tongue So how is everyone doing?

Phoenix
does the title of this thread have anything to do with the divine Captain Jack Sparrow?

BastetGoddess
if you want to make it be about him go right ahead, I dont have alot of potc stuff yet

IBjackshat
G'day! welocome i'm new too!

hayden's minx
hey. sup.

badkittykitty
hello,hope you like here!

Corran
welcome BastedGoddess, where'd the name come from?

BastetGoddess
Just a name a freind picked.

juggernaut26
HEY!!! welcome to the forums

heen68
Hiya

§pearhead
sup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.