forum news( important)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i would like 2 say: HARRY POTTER SUCKS BALLS, THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. BOTH OF THEM. but thatz just my opinion. i have every right 2 say that

crazy_c
Theyre nt that gud but theyre not that bad. Its kinda mean 2 say dat in a harry potter msg baord.

alic88
sorry if i offended u, just wanted 2 say my opinions( wanted 2 speak out)

snlovergirl
but there is no point in making a statement like that in a harry potter forum

crazy_rock_chic
De movies arent dat gud but de bools r great, its not de best thing to say on a harry potter msg board!

crazy_rock_chic
oops, i meant books!

crazy_c
I agree (bools!!!!) roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing laughing wacko

alic88
i am just saying what i think, FREEDOM OF SPEECH

crazy_rock_chic
oops, i meant books!

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes, I think the movies could have been WAY better, but I am more of a fan of the books! big grin Which are awesome! wink Have you read the books alic88? Just wondering. smile

silver_tears
im sorry i know thats ur opinion and u have every right but why would u title something like that forum news it makes it seem important roll eyes (sarcastic)

alic88
i read the first book, i didn't like it that much. i wasn't as impressed by it. it sounded way 2 confusing. may b i didn't read it with n e concentration. guess i aint that kinda guy

The Omega

Laviera_j
I quite agree - freedom of speech only applies if you have something useful to say. If not, I suggest you go and post a hate harry potter site, and runhome crying - "i got my say! i got my say, woopy!"

p.s, not everyine needs to take the hastle of going into a forum of a particular thing you're not prone to and say "I hate this by the way. just FYI."

You have to have a reason, and if you don't like Harry Potter after you have seen every film and read every book, then tell me you hate it, coz until then, you really dont know what your talking about. (especially since you have only read one book.)

p.s, not being a *****, but i would like to know what you enjoy so that i can go to that forum and post a thread saying I hate what alice 88 likes.

Thank you.
pp.s nice one Omega.

charmaine
whats the point in starting this thread if you dont like harry potter duh what te hell is the point you know what i think you proberley do really you just said that for attention

silver_tears
if you think this way maybe u should have said this in the movie discussion forum and not in the harry potter FAN forum stick out tongue

Laviera_j
yeah! P*** off! this is for FANS! FANS! FANS!

I see you wanna have your say, but you strike me as some boy who has nothing to do but to insult other peoples tastes. I don't like things too, but i respect the fact that other people do.

If you can then you dont really deserve freedom of speech.It comes with one rule - respect.

charmaine
i agree with laviera if you dont like harry potter then go and do one

silver_tears
u know i think once u write or make something as good as the harry potter books or movies then you can rant all you want on the work of others but i think you should respect the fact that probably thousands of people have put their hard work into making and directing or producing these movies and no matter how much you hate them there will always be millions of other people who love them that is wat this forum is for harry potter! go rant else where stick out tongue

ILuvHarry88
I dunno why you said that, cuz i know ur stating your opinion or whatever, but im sure ur not the only one that thinks that but the majority of the people hear like them so its not gonna change anything if ya know what i mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.