Daniel will keep playin harry after 3rd movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_rock_chic
I just found out that the news about daniel not playin harry after movie 3 is a romour!!!! which is gud coz it'd be wierd changin the person 1/2 way through the films!!!!!

crazy_c
It wud indeed be just that

IBTonks
it wasn't a rumor! he loves making the films but he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it n e more caus he was worried bout his education but his parents were against the idea of him quittin as obviously it's an amazing opportunity for him! it will set him up for life! however it is tru that he will continue the films but only up unit the fifth, and then he will see how he feels then!

BOPRecruit 16
that's good that he's concerned and keeps his education in mind, that's very important and i'm proud that he does. funny that his parents don't want him to quit, perfectly understandable! wow, i didn't know he was going to stay til five. can't wait to see a movie version of that! i wished the other kid actors and tom felton would stay on for that long too. when he is finished with the harry potter saga, i wonder what movies he'd be in next. he'll 17 or 19 by the time he does finish them. can't wait to see him all grown up, maybe he'll be even more handsome than he is now. now, for something off topic, i hope tom felton doesn't quit acting for good! i was horrified when i heard that.

crazy_rock_chic
ok, dont get mad at me coz i just got the news from a friend, and she sed that his mam sed that he's not quitting-thats all i knew

crazy_rock_chic
thanx 4 de info tho yes

BOPRecruit 16
i'm so grateful that he's not quitting!

Laviera_j
Yeah, but Tomsays he wants to be a fisherman once he is done with HP....cant remember where i herd that tho...

LilyEvensPotter
He said it in an interview for Vanity Fair a couple years back. (Do NOT ask how I remember that!) lol.

P.S. A few of us have a pretty good story about Draco and Hermione going on a dif. thread.... feel free to check it out or add on!

love, LILY EVENS POTTER

crazy_c
Its pretty cool cept im no good at fanfic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.