the story of ETM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
can someone tell me the whole story? what happens in the end? what things do u unlock and all that stuff? i would really appreciate it

Alias Neo
go to a post office to get a box. when you get the box you have to fight a load of people then escape the post office. then you drive through the city escaping the cops. then you have to get to the hardline. when you get their an agent attacks, you have to escape the agent and get back to the hardline.

You then go to the airport to call all the ships to a meeting, when you contact Soren he tells you that an agent has Axel. then you have to keep fighting loads of swat.(if your Niobe) you have to fight the agent and push him off the plane.(if your Ghost) You have to chase after the plane in a police jeep, then chase after a agent car.

All the ships are at the meeting point, then niobe starts talking about " the machines are digging, hours from now they will reach Zion". Then a load of swat team and agents come. You have to make your way thourgh the sewers killing swat, and saving over people befor they get killed. than an agent comes, Niobe and ghost start running then they reach a dead end. all of a sudden a door opens and the keymaker comes out"You are not surrpossed to die here, follow me. Niobe and Ghost go thourgh the door.

In the long white corridor fulll of doors. the keymaker gets out a key" It is a very speciel key only ment for the one will you bring to him?"
Ghost:What does it unlock?
KM: The furture.
Then cain and abbel come out of a door and take the key. You have to go into the Cateau, fight a load of vampries and werewovles. then meet persporie(spelt wrong) opens a door fight a load of people then you see ghost or niobe( debends on what character you are) you then fight cain and abel then carry the person out. Then your in a car park. and the twins come " No one leaves with out his permission" then you have to drive a really fast car thourgh the tunnel while escaping the police and the twins.

(If your ghost after that level you fight trinity, win or lose you'll still go to the next level. If your niobe this dosn't happen)

Next level, the highway. go thourgh high way while escaping police and agents. Then on next high way level you have to chase after the truck that morpheus is on, if your too late he dies.

Then you go to the powerplant. fight swat. (If your niobe) you have to go into the reactor core and place a bomb. (If your ghost) you have to cover her, then fight an agent.(If niobe) after placing the bomb you have to escape three agents.

The teahouse, you have to fight seraph, if you win then you talk to the oracle and then have to do the hardest levels in the game- escaping a whole city full of Smiths. If you lose you go straight to the second to last level- escaping a load of sentinals, then the last level. same as last level but near the end of the level a sentinal bomb is launch at the ship you have to escape it or it blows you up. when you escape it, the ship is lost somehwere in the real world. Then a short moive starts.

Ghost: Do you think they will find us?
Niobe: I don't know, but i got a feeling it's gonna be one hell of a right.
...... Matrix Revalutions trailer........
Ghost:Its nice to have something to look forward to.
Niobe:Indeed it is........

Credits go up, end of game

crazy_c
we are the misfits our songs are better, we are the misfits the misfits and we're gonna get her we are the misfits our songs are better, we are the misfits the misfits and we're gonna get her Jem

GABRIEL05
why do you have to fight trinity?

alic88
yeah why?

Alias Neo
i don't know, its like a practice battle. like in m1 when neo v morpheus in dojo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.