Maybe Sipher knows the truth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
Maybe sipher had lost hope becuase he knew the real truth about the matrix and that zion was destined to be destroyed again, so he did not want to die or have a part in that so he made the deal with smith to go back to the matrix, to be reinserted and forget everything.

-=Urot=-
Cypher was just being greedy. Yes he was tired of the harsh realitites of the real world. In his mind he knew he would live better if he was placed back in to the matrix.

Remeber Morpheus told Neo that they try not to wake up a person after a certin age. As stated the mind grows attached to the Matrix and its very hard to let it go.

Cypher was freed from the matrix a few years before Neo, so he still wanted the comfort of the Matrix. His mind longed for it.

Cypher didnt care about Zion or the people there. All he wanted was to get pluged back in so he could be rich and famous. He was only thinking of himself.

revolution_man
hey umm urot..is that supposed to be the 3 lines of the desert that i have been hearing about? just wondering...

Nickydirtrider
where are the 3 lines?

Nickydirtrider
ive heard about that too but i have never seen it???

-=Urot=-
Yes the 3 lines lead to M1. You will learn more about M1 in the last film.

VenomVA
3 lines.....what 3 lines??? Anyone care to explain PLEASE?

nickjs21
3 lines aside, either way (i'm talking about cypher here) i don't think it matters much. he wanted to get back into the matrix, and now he's dead. i really think it was just because he wanted to comforts of the dream world and nothing else. it works better as far as the writing goes. showing you how some people will choose the illusion and bondage over the truth and freedom.

Verity
that still means he's an arshole,cuz he shoulda told his friends!!! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.