Best Movie So Far This Year Is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
Which movie is the best Movie you have seen this year so far.

T-1000
I think LOTR 3 will be the best this year but...

Ok, best film 2003 so far was T3.

chica16
so far.... i've liked X2/Matrix Reloaded/Pirates of the Caribbean

but undoubtedly the best film of the year will be the last lord of the rings movie RETURN OF THE KING woooooooooooo

Neo_Version 7
T3 so far. Let's just see if the MAtrix Revolutions can redeem my faith in the Matrix.

Korri
Reloaded so far.....cant wait for Revolutions!!

undomiel
Return of the king will be the best!

Nefertite
It was Matrix.Reloaded, LotR:TTT, Chicago and I didn't memoriaze any other movies roll eyes (sarcastic)

justinday15
Bad Boys II and The Matrix Reloaded.

BOPRecruit 16
X2 and Pirates of the Carribean and S.W.A.T.

Caribbean_Chick
Well I liked The Two Towers.. I haven't seen Matrix Reloaded yet though

But no contest the best movie ever is definitely Pirates of The Caribbean with Johnny Depp and all

clispin
i havent really seen any movies this year, not any i would rate as the best anyway.

KidRock
Return of the King WILL be the best movie of 03'....if you dont agree take it up with my litle friend mr tomcat http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

drumsgirl13
Just Married, Matrix Reloaded and The Hot Chick

chico23
The Matrix Reloaded...no doubt

chica16
c'mon guys.... have we forgotten Gigli?? haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

moviebuff
1.terminator 3, 2. x2,3. m reloaded. these r the 3 in liking order just till date.

DeNiro
umm i would say either terminator or freddy vs jason i like both those movies but the matrix reloaded fo sho

Mrs.Sparrow
POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC!!!!

Adroit
You guys pick the obvious, seabiscuit will win the oscar for best picture.

chica16
ROTK better win oscar for best picture... it's about time those douches at the academy start recognizing it for things other than special effects and such.... it's waaaaaaaayyyy ahead of seabiscuit... if it wins it's because LOTR is a fantasy and seabiscuit has a horse in it.... blahh

BackFire349
irreversible and finding nemo.

freak_show
Italien Job is the best so far followed closely bye T 3 and Freddy vs Jason.

gregmss
who ever says bend it like beckham it came out 2 years ago so it doesn't count why is everyone on this web site still talking about it

ChinaNiki
it just came out everywhere here in the states
I saw it for the first time back in May

keeeshmann27
i think freddy vs. jason was the best movie i have ever seen, also the scariest. i havent seen many scary movies, but this one takes the cake

keeeshmann27
I THINK FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY WAS ALSO THE BEST MOVIE. (HAHAHAHAHAHA! WH YWOPULD ANYONE WASTE THEIR MONEY TO SEE THAT PIECE OF SH*T?)

Adroit
Watch some of the amnityville movies, and for The Ring being new age horror/thriller it was pretty good, theres better, but this was pretty good.

The 'Halloween' series is pretty good too..p.s. Michael Myers would kick Freddy's and jason's ass at the same time.

CaptainInsano
I think that ROTK is gonna get like everything because It closes the 9 hour, 3 part story.

chica16
LOTR is amazing!!!! nothing compares!!!! not even my former favorite star wars!!!

Phoenix
PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Jack Sparrow...

Evil Dead
oh god...........dungeons and dragons geeks are still going on about LOTR movies..........I thought all the hyped died out after the first one came out and sucked.

diegocala
Guess again!

BondJamesBond
Well once again you have been proven wrong

royal_jester
POTC but soon to be LOTR 3

Phoenix
PotC2 out in 2005!!!

Nikster
I think that it is "What A Girl Wants". OLIVER JAMES IS GORGEOUS

RedQueen
Finding nemo was cool cant really remember many films i watched this year but...considering i thought it was a little kids film, it was really funny yes

"i wish i could speak whale"

ragesRemorse
pretty much every movie ive seen this year was horrible, i like matrix reloaded though, it was kind of a dissapointment but was stil lentertaining, finding nemo was ok but im waiting for Kill bill every quentin tarrentino movie is great so there is a good chance that will be my favorite

S.W.A.T mutha ****as!, best movie of the year. Followed by Reloaded, and then T3. ANd soon to be the best movie ever-SPIDERMAN 2 coming out JULY 2, 2004 baby woohoo!.

Oh and on the comedy scale-Malibu's most wanted, Bringing down the house, and Old School are the funniest of the year...T3 was also pretty funny

Calinė
Pirates of the Carribean but Return of the King will be so much better!!

BackFire349
plus 28 days later, but that was made last year so that doesnt really count.

Morfiwen
Return of the King will rock socks once it's out! - but until then, definately Pirates of the Caribbean! big grin

Brick_wall_man
I believe that the best movies so far have been...
LOTR: 2 TOWERSbig grin...
Bruce Almightylaughing out loud...
Pirates of the Caribbeanbig grin...
and BAD BOYS 2cool

Sapphire98119
pirate PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!! ROTK will rock my socks off, too, no doubt!!! big grin

"If you were waiting for the opportune moment... that was it."
~Captain Jack Sparrow

chica16
as of right now... pirates of the caribbean.... but we all know ROTK will be the greatest movie ever made

buffymitch
X2
Tomb raider 2

media_slayer
It has to be Johnny English. KICK @$$.

Fire
so far matrix reloaded

Meli
Seabiscuit or Pirates of the Caribbean. Both wonderful acting and a wonderful story.

Fire
POTC a wonderful story?

moviebuff
no one liked T3?

bulgarian_devil
potc
johnny english
the pianist
how to lose a guy in ten days(lol)

bulgarian_devil
the fiour feathers...how come no1's seen it?

bulgarian_devil
four*

BOPRecruit 16
x2 was great, but i think rotk would be the best by december for me.

VenomVA
1. Matrix Reloaded
2. Bad Boys II
3. X 2
4. Freddy vs Jason
5. POTC

Come Dec. it'll be

1. ROTK
2. Matrix Revolutions

Evanescence
A choice between Whale Rider and T3.

movie_freak
1.PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!
2.LOTR:Return of the King
3.Finding Nemo
4.The Italian Job
5.Terminator 3
6.Matrix Reloaded

Adroit
The life of david gale

SweetestSin0724
Freddy VS Jason...Terminator 3, well all of the movies that ive seen were really good, cept...Jeepers Creepers 2, and The League of Extroidenary Gentlemen. those were horrible. but My Boss Daughter was good, Charlies Angel Full Throttle, hmm..there are lots more.

eddiedeweese
28 days later, very good. did'nt get to see alternate ending though

LindsIsTightK
I definitely have to go with The Matrix Reloaded, of course roll eyes (sarcastic) I thought that movie was awesome

BackFire349
hey eddie, awesome avatar, bub kicks ass smile

eddiedeweese
Thanks Back Fire, found em at gamespy.com/avatars

wicker_man
I'd have to go for 28 Days Later also, in a rather poor year for decent films.

eddiedeweese
did you c the alternate ending

wicker_man
Oh yes with the chicken we were watching it last night.

Aimz Radcliffe
has eni 1 4got about Harry PoTTER 3?? yea i no it's not out yet but i will b!! p.s. i think lord of the rings sux...i fell aslepp in the 1st and haven't seen the 2nd yet and i wont...(hehe my opinion)

DeNiro
lord of the rings two was very good to be honest i saw the first and second harry potter and didnt like em that much i mean entertaing for sure but it got to old to fast i think they r makin harry potter to over done with the movies the video games books and such i mean every where u go now harry this and harry that i think the best movie of the year is bowling for calumbin or terminator 3 two very good movies

MUSE(a band)_16
the bloodstock saints
in germany it just came out as an dvd so i was a little bit late

DeNiro
dont u mean boomdock saints??? im pretty sure that is what the movie is called unless it is a remake of sum sort i havent seen it yet though

BackFire349
actually its 'Boondock Saints" decent movie, very overrated though.

GwoN_boA
i would haft 2 say X2 n matrix

Ushgarak
This is discussion- shifting.

plenTpak52
Finding Nemo was the best. I almost cried in that movie.

BackFire349
i agree, finding nemo was outstanding, i think either that or 28 days later.

Neo_Version 7
Finding Nemo was kick-ass! Best summer movie. 28 days later was ok. It wasn't the best zombie film tho. I mean c'mon, hyper-active zombie guys, what the ****?!

BackFire349
i thought the 'zombies' in that movie were outstanding, they were so intimidating and ferocious, so much more then other zombies in other movies

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, that's what I mean. Don't zombies have 2 like act like zombies and not at all like humans? I mean, it was unique and all, but I don't know, its just different I guess...

BackFire349
well they werent typical or technical zombies, they were zombie LIKE creatures, that is for sure, but they were way different in many ways.

Neo_Version 7
yeah, I guess so. Still it was good. Tis a shame the soldiers didn't go on with the shagging tho. Would've been a great scene.

BackFire349
i thought that was a great device in teh movie, they finally adressed the whole sexual frustration thing that would be bound to happen were the world to really come to an end like that.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, in a way it could've been essential. I mean, c'mon, they're goddamn soldiers for christssake. They deserve some women. The one girl was hot tho.

BackFire349
i thought the black chick was strangely hot.

Neo_Version 7
Very. Both girls at that. Poppin pills and shaggin soldiers. It's a way to go. It really is.

BackFire349
hah, indeed.

Neo_Version 7
If I could get a piece of any of them tho, I'd go 4 the girl thats more my age. Her takin pills and all, not caring for anything, it'd get me horny as hell. Im not kidding.

BackFire349
laughing out loud id take either of them.

Neo_Version 7
Im one crazy bastard. I really am. Shaggin underage British girls. Thats cool in a way. Know what I mean?

BackFire349
laughing out loud yeah, i myself love many underage girls.... hillary duff, olsen twins, amanda bynes...all of which i would do horrible things to, if the opportunity arose.

Neo_Version 7
Whoah. HEll, if I were given a chance, I'd hump all of the above. i really would. Not to mention do sexy stuff with them. Im 15 myself. Does that still make it illegal and all tho?!

BackFire349
no, you would be fine, im 20 though, so that makes it a little freaky, but i dont care. they obviously want to be thought of as sex objects, with the way they dress and all.

Neo_Version 7
Hell, yeah! They fine-ass bitches.

BackFire349
indeed they are. indeed............

Neo_Version 7
Still, older women got one up them todlers. Take Angelina Jolie for instance. She's ****in hot.

Kes
Ok guys back on topic wink

jwongle
kill bill will be the best

Neo_Version 7
How do you know? Jus coz its a Quetntin film. But I prolly say Return of the King or Matrix Revolutions.

BackFire349
im gonna go with finding nemo, im a sucker for those heartwarming childrens film.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, me too. Finding Nemo for the summer movie genre. But for the whole year, I don't know yet.

BackFire349
yea, its impossible to say, theres alot of promising movies on the horizon.

Neo_Version 7
Exactly. But I don't want to go see any of those "OH, So-hyped Movies". Seriously. Its depressing.

movieman
Magdalene Sisters, Gerry, Lost in Translation, Finding Nemo, X2

nemo
so far.... Finding Nemo

Isabelle
The best movie so far is 2 Fast 2 Furous and Bad Boys 2. They are both funny and have a lot of action. And both soundtracks are awesome!. They are bothe better then the first. Happy Dance

nemo
isabelle, i have to disagree with you there, i think both movies sucks. i'm all for action and explosion but there need to be a little of a plot in it too.

Hypernova
ROTK? D'oh! That is not out yet!!

Ichabod
Definately Pirates of the Carribean!!! in fact its my favorite movie of all time now. ive seen it 3 times and thats a big deal for me because ive never seen a film more than once in the cinema before. Jack Sparrow is by far the best character EVER. Johnny rocks!

chica16
i think we all know ROTK will make all other movies this year look like pieces of s*#$!!!!!! i cnat wait@

nemo
u think it will win the oscar for best movie?
i hope it does, i think it should, but u never know how those judges think.

lukeyduckey
Phone Booth.....grat film and original. Collin puts in a wonderful performance

EXnemesis
the best movie of 2003 is whithout a dought hands down no contest is defintly FREDDY vs JASON rock it rocks its number 1 here i have followed both of them since 89 when i was born freddy 2 is the first movie i remember ever seeing but i will at least give an honerable metion to matrix reloaded it was cool cool

AnakinFan
If we are talking money then Matrix Reloaded is number one. I didn't like it much. Pirates won't catch Matrix but so far it's second. Since Revolutions will be released this year it will compete against it's self. We are talking about the best movie so far so I guess that would be Mystic River .......

~fuoco~
i cant remember if i siad which one i thot was the best so far, so i'll jus say it again! PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
School Of Rock

alic88
TERMINATOR 3

ragesRemorse
KILL BILL, DIRTY PRETTY THINGS

shadow link
gigli easily, i mean the bonus i survived gigli t shirts pushed it to numkber 1 on my list lol

of course ROTK will be one of of not the best coz the LOTR wer all made at the same time and its last so there should be no worries about that

but so far matrix reloaded easily coz of the amazing coz of the inteligent and amazing dialogue in it. plus i would say phone booth and POTC

and heaps of people say that finding nemos is like the best, i mean it was great and all but i wouldnt say the best, it wasnt diferent enough
and it deffinately isnt disneys best abimated feature - spirited away wins that hands down!!!!!!!!!

bester
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle & X-men 2...

And "ANG TANGING INA"

nemo
full throttle ride on those three's asses. i mean without it poping up on screen every few seconds, they wouldn't have a movie at all.

Lady Ellie
Pirates of the Caribbean!!!!!!! And ROTK will be awesome, I hope...

Lord Soth
Exactly the same for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.