Two Towers DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hpxmenlotrnerd
I heard Two Towers was coming out on DVD later in Aug, does neone know the actual date? smile

chica16
Aug 26.

hpxmenlotrnerd
Thanxsmile

night_fire999
Out in England on da 26th of Aug... I'm getting it sooooon...
only another 2 weeks!!! sad

edwinian
I am pretty sure its the same all over...jealous of you lucky jerks who it get a day before because of the time changes...not fair at all.... wink

anyways...i am soo excited and heard that all the features that are extra should be pretty good.

scott hiwersh
Hey, i never thought about the time change. It should be set up so that everyone gets it at one time, therefore if you were in cal, you would get it at 9 but NY at 12. I cannot stand it!!!!!! I want my TTT DVD!!! GIVE GIVE GIVE!!!!!!

P-NuT
when will the extended edition be released. in november?

scott hiwersh
Yes, on the 18th. It will be quite a wonderful day. I will be glued. I hope that I have an easy time getting it. I have ordered the theatrical, but not the extended. I better not have a problem getting it. I am going to watch the extended FOTR before I go to the store at midnight.

turin
the theatrical version will be released on Aug 26th and the ext. version will be on Nov. 18th. just looking at it i beleive that two towers theatrical version is coming out a month later the fellowship did. i hope that they dont keep getting later and not release ROTK till september. maybe with pj doing donkie kong he will release ROTK early in the year.

tiger lilly
donkie kong?!? L laughing out loud L

silentfaf
hes not doindonkie kong hes doin king kong remake

Sifer
Donkey Kong...LMAO

turin
donkey kong!!! ow man i didnt know, owwwww, (wheres the sarcasm button) just kidding with you guys. i know it was king kong its just its been done a couple times before and the last time it reminded me more of a donkey kong then a king kong.

night_fire999
Donkey Kong?
no, he's doing King Kong coz last time they ran out of funding...
but i can just see PJ playing Donkey Kong!!! LOL

turin
dude again it was a joke!

Verity
It is August 26th everywhere!!!.....or mostly! At least in LA it is.....smile

scott hiwersh
Hey turin, I got the humor the first time. I bet it won't be that bad though. If he can create a world like middle-earth, I assume the big gorilla will look pretty cool as well. I am so dang pumped for the release, I am all geared up! I have popcorn made and cokes poured, sitting on the table in front of the couch, just waiting for the DVD to arrive.

turin
thank you, ya i cant waite for the ext version. that picture in my sig is from a deleted scene where the soldiers of gondor under boromir retake osgiliath. its going to be awesome!!! then a month later the ROTK!!! it is going to be a good 2 months. ya i bet PJ will do a pretty good job with king kong just from the fact that you know the special effects will be awesome. do you think he will follow the old story line?

Calinė
3 more days!!!

unless your buying it at midnight then its only 2 more days!!!

mah
Yeah; I've seen the DVD today, apparently out hearly here in Norway too. Great quality, _OK_ extra material, Much the same as last years 2-disc edition. Best extra feature; Sean Astins shortfilm.

username39120jo
how did you get it before us???!!! mad

apple_daisy09
that's what i was wondering too. It's not suppose to be out until the 26th worldwide or at least that's what i read.

mah
Well...it's here. I've seen all there is to see on the dvd now. Great behind the scenes of ROTK, with nice clips.

edwinian
I have been seeing elsewhere that some places...esp. in Europe moved the release date up to the 22nd...lucky little jerks!!

Anyways, who has a good deal? I saw something with buying batteries and something else with blockbuster...but now that its tomorrow...there have got to be tons of deals coming out? yes?

scott hiwersh
I am not too familiar w/ the King Kong story line, but will most likely see it for the effects. I was wondering if it can be purchased from Wal-Mart or other 24 hour stores tonight. I have ordered it, but if I can get it tonight, I will get it and give the other as a gift. I plan on giving it out anyway. I am soooooooooo excited. Ready for a long night if I go get it!!

Mithrael
YAY!!! ONE more day...and Two towers will be out on Video. I can't wait!!! Atleast here its one more day..it comes out the 26th of August.

Verity
Got it yesterday morning!!!! Happiness is too small a word to describe!!! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
got dvd and love it! gollum is funny, legolas is hot, and i love the special features. rotk looks amazing from the previews! can't wait!

Fire
hehe I can't wait for the extended edition

pinksuezo
**SPOILERS*

did u see what looks like a stone or olog hai troll in the videogame preview? or how about the trolls pushing the catapults of mordor in the early build of the rotk cgi? sooo sweet!

scott hiwersh
I am already way to anxious for the TTT EE to be released. I have watched the EE trailer like 10 times in anticipation. November is too far away... I cannot wait for the scene where the hobbits are scaling the sheer cliff. Also when they see the ents.. It will be majestic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.