I dont understand...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
veranda veranda
Answer me this....WHY was it a bad movie...I saw it in theater and i would probably give it a 7 or 8 out of a 10...I thought it was good and i dont really understand why it would be bad to most people.
Good action, smile incredible animation.
Thumbs up from me.

Metroplex
It was just boring with all the talking to explain everything for those who doesnt know anything about the Hulk.

ragesRemorse
i thought most of the movie was unessicary, i mean may have been good if i never read the comics but i had and thats why i diddnt like it, i mean from a world where the Hulk fought the strongest villians imaginable and had some of the most interesting story lines he went to fighting a bunch of giant mutated dogs but yeah i htought the CGI was brilliant

Freddy Fan
i havent seen it yet, should i, im seeing it thurday probarly, i love all marvel comics, have about 200-250, so should i?

ragesRemorse
well yeah cuz youll end up seeing it on video if you dont see it i the theater right? and renting at blockbuster is the same price of seeing a matinee so go for it, cuz if you see it on video and like it youll kick yourself for not going to see it on the big screen when you had the chance. I mean as an advid comic reader i diddnt like the Hulk very much at all but it was still nice to see him come alive even though the story was empty and un thought provoking but if you like comics its worth a look i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.