13 Ghosts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Felton's babe
firebrick well i hav 2 say that 13 Ghosts freaked me out. however, afta seein it 4 times, it got rather borin. tho 4 blood n gore its rather gd. it aint the best horror iv eva seen - i lurve Sixth Sense. bunny bunnies make me fink of it. i duno y cos there r no bunnies in that film!!

Luv Sazii

MC

Tom 4 Sarah 4eva

PS: dnt diss my intelligence
(the voices in my head say, what intelligence!?)

LoserBrandi
It was freaky the first time I saw it but after that I didn't like it so much.

TedO
It was a good movie, I like the concept, but the ending was very bad. The whole "they're governed by spells" idea was a nice concept, too, and the entire house is a machine bit. Like I said, a good movie with a bad ending.

And it's not your intellegence that's gonna be insulted, just your spelling and probably your grammer. Like here. GET SPELLING AND GAMMER stick out tongue

Dexx
well..it's nice for watchin it once...though it's no thrill. I watch it as a simple movie.
Now..blair witch I..now that's a horror movie. Best one i've seen

Darth Vicious
When i saw this movie the first time all i wanted was for the girl ghost with the big breast to appear, who wouldve tought a ghost could look that good!

Felton's babe
thanx tedO! il take it as a compliment! ne1 else gonna compliment me!? fort not. every1's so mean!

ragesRemorse
13 ghosts was good it was an original idea atleast in the movies. I would never make fun of you felton not for grammer atleast i just found out what that is the other day.

Felton's babe
oh i c! so wat wuld u make fun of me 4? bein unintelligent? cos thats me! lol
hehehehe

MC
Sazii
T.F 4 S.R 4eva

ragesRemorse
no i think intellegence is overrated, i mean look at the people who get the most money and praise there as dumb as me but just dont feel bad when they lie, but i wouldnt make fun of you for being gooder at intelligence than i. However i would make fun of you for eating cheese

Felton's babe
oh ok. i c. so not eatin chocolate? well i ges thats gd! i dnt like cheese. it smelly. intelligence is ova rated! then y is it such a big issue wen it comes 2 tv show? they shuld call it 'britains dumbest people!' lmao
hehehehe i find that funny at least! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

MC
Sazii
T.F 4 S.R 4eva

BackFire349
lousy.

Vision-of-Death
13 Ghosts ? Apart from the girl with the big **** ? Wortless !

Felton's babe
oky oky. neva mind! lol. how bouts Jeepers Creepers? how fake was that film!?!?!?

Sazii
MC
T.F 4 S.R 4eva
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Khloris
you know the thing that freaked me out the most about 13 ghosts? The part where the guy gets cut in half. I also think the overgrown kid and mom are really really disturbing.

Vision-of-Death
It is extremely frustrating to leave a movie knowing it could have been great. Jeepers Creepers could have been great. It could have been a classic horror film, but, unfortunately, it is not. The first hour or so of Jeepers Creepers is so tremendously strong that the incomprehensible last twenty minutes is unforgivable. I left very disappointed.

Felton's babe
yeh same. i agree bout the man bein chopped in half. n the mum n child is rava ichy. tho the Jackal is my worst ghost. it isnt the Jackal himself, its the idea of him. Jeepers Creepers wasnt a film i culd b bothered 2 watch agen, nor recommend. tho i found that song really weird. Final Destination 1 isnt bad tho. i quite enjoyed that

sazii
MC
T.A.F 4 S.C.R 4eva

*Kitty*Killar*
The 13 Ghosts isn't that scary, I mean it was disgusting than scary~~~▬▬▬▬~~~

MildPossession
Anyone seen the original from 1960?

Gypsy
I was extremely disappointed in this movie, after seeing the original 1960s 13 Ghosts. It was so removed from the first film it isn't funny. They could've really made this movie great! You have to see the first one to understand. All they did was turn it into a gory flick.
Gypsy mad

beta-wolf_101
I didn't really like the movie period.

Kupotek
It was okay, but not what I wouls consider good or great horror. I'm more into the mysterious, psychological horror like The Ring, Audition, those ones. EVen The Eye was better then this.

Morning_Glory
13 Ghosts! SUCKED!

Deano
average film

deathbycorn
seen this for the first time last night, not that bad, I enjoyed some parts...

Wolfie
I found it pretty cool. I didn't care for the ultra-happy ending but most of the movie was decent.

Blood_Rayne
Meh it was ok but nothing to hoop over.

deathbycorn
The ghost with the nails in his head and body, and the lady with the jackel headgear were awesome ghosts. When she ran towards them it looked freaky as, watching it in pitch black at night on a big screen that is!

noelluvspotter
i loved that movie i was just bum ed out that it didn't scare me i don't get scared very easily like i didn't think ring two or one was scary i didn't think the grudge was scary or the exercits or any movie the only movie i found scary was it because clowns scared me at the time even before that

Solo
Pretty bad.

Juwanna
it was decent i really wasn't scared at all in any way during the movie, but now whenever im at the end of a friggin long hallway, i always see the jackal startiing to run at me or the juggurnat walking towards me..its creepy lol wacko

thomasgeorge
i love it my fav female actor is in it shannon elizibath

adscrawler
crap

LizzyT123
I hated 13 Ghosts. The original is MUCH MUCH better. erm

ToxicMolly
i am just old enough to be on this site and i saw it yesterday its not that scary

SelphieT
I HATED THIS MOVIE!!!

cking
it was average. could have been a better movie.

ToxicMolly
it was a good thriller

ladygrim
i havent watched this properly ive only seen glimpses of it

Pandemoniac
For me, it was one of those movies with moments that made me go 'F*ck yeah!!' on first sight, but got very boring on second view.
Had some cool images, but when seeing it again you can see the movie pussy'ing out of being real horror. Should have put much more attention in tension and gore, and most of all in a better storyline and ending.

RedSkull
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
When i saw this movie the first time all i wanted was for the girl ghost with the big breast to appear, who wouldve tought a ghost could look that good!

You know a movie is bad when it is supposed to scare you and the only thing the audience wants to see is the ghost with the big breasts. laughing out loud

But yes I HATED THIS MOVIE. . . mad

FG725
liked two things about it
1) busty ghosts
2) actors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.