can someone PLZ tell me?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toms_Chick85
ok, i know they say that tom felton is going to still be playing draco in the 3ed hp movie but i saw this pic of hermy with her wand up to a blond haired kid's chin and it dident look like tom at all and in the book i cant think of ANYONE else that she was going to try and slap or put a spell on or anything! can somone plz tell me if u know if Tom Fleton will be in the 3ed hp movie or has he goten to old and thay had to find someone new to take his place?!
confused

luna050
Don't worry it is Tom. The only one (that I know of) who has gotten cut is Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood) sad embarrasment no

crazy_c
I think He's gonna be in all the movies and he's quitting acting after theyre all done.

Fallin Angel
yea, i heard he was going to try to do all the movies then quit acting

luna050
yeah i herd he wants to become a professional fisherman

hrh_jennifer
Let us all take a moment to mourn the loss of Sean Biggerstaff, especially since 3rd years' when Oliver Wood finally gets the Quidditch cup!

crazy_c
Its not fair!!!!! sad no

Toms_Chick85
why r they cuting him out?????

andylc716
they dont like him

NightCrawler341
Why is this thread here? This is too old.

SltherinQueenDM
they aren't cutting sean he quit!!!!!!

NightCrawler341
Chill Sltherin Queen. This is from 2003. I guess people thought that back then.

~Air Angel~
Closed. Old thread ~AA~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.