The 3rd movie is gonna suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deafmonkey
they have already done bad casting with sirius, and now they're supposedly not having cho and cedric in the movie. i believe we're gonna have another LXG on our hands

Lee^
i think deafmonkey might b right on this 1 guys. u cant take cedric out of the 3rd movie and kill him in the 4th. WAT WERE THEY THINKING!!?!?? they also need cho b-cause of the relationship harry and her has. the whole crush thing and the getting 2gether in TOOTP. bad move 4 the 3rd movie IMO

silver_tears
k u dont know that for sure they are rumours im really getting annoyed at people posting these rumours gosh the movie like comes out in a year how worse are they gonna get like r u gonna say that harry gets hit by a car next i mean geez and im sorry for being rude to you guys i mean no offence except the fact that everyone says that and i think the directors have some clue about wat the are doing so i think these are rumours and are gonna be rumours till wee see the movie for ourselves :d so sorry ahead of time if i say anything to upset u guys happy

crazy_c
I think that PoA is gonna be better than the other two movies.

hrh_jennifer
Me too, and I think Gary Oldman was a good choice, he looks perfect in the pictures as does David Thewlis as Lupin, if you're right about the decision 2 get rid of Cedric (and you probably are since he's not on the cast list on IMDB) then I agree that is a bad move, but I think this new director might do a better job.

Felton's babe
i havent seen wat the actors hu play lupin and sirius luk like! culd sumbody show me pls? cos i hope sum1 gd is playin lupin, cos hes a gr8 character.
personally, i agree wiv silver tears.

MC
Sazii
T.F 4 S.R 4eva

airangel429
Actually..I think maybe that they will put Cedric in the movie.....and its a hush hush thing...b/c now ALL of a sudden the movie is pushed back a year when it was supposed to open a few months from now...it makes sense to RE-WRITE a character back into the film and it would take a little while to put in his appearances...

Just an opinion....it COULD happen.........but maybe not.

hrh_jennifer
Felton's babe, if you go to page 2 of this forum, there's a thread called pictures from film 3, or something like that, there's loads of really cool pics there, the one of the patronus is amazing!

ladynike
what? its not gonna be crap. its hp for gods sake. anyway i've seen the trailor and i think it looks ace. how can u ppl be so unfaithful to harry?!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dun like the idea of them wearin their own clothes tho.goes to show how sum directors mutilate the work.it's a boarding sch in england 4 god's sake frm what i gather they hvta wear uniforms all da time in sch!!!!!
ha hv u seen tom felton's hair in the trailer?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/moptop.gif

Dear Tom Felton,
If THAT hair cut is the one u're gonna hv for keeps,be readi for alot of booing n teasing,mate.
Yours sincerely,
Jithra

DracotheDragon
Plus, don't forget, the person who plays dumbledore died, so theyre gonna have to find a replacement for him, but theyre gonna have a hell of a time, because not one person could replace the original dumbledore. no but, hp is the greatest transfer from book to movie, so its gonna still be good, just not as good as it could be. sad

IBTonks
um...they've already found a replacement!!!1 lol! since he's in the third movie! and form lookin at the trailer...i don't think he's actually that bad! but will abviously never match up to the original!

Aqua
i luv malfoys hair in the thrid movie (saw preview) its soooooo cute love

speakin of cute tis is cute bunny

steely balls
People complain to much about the smallest parts. And it's not really the directors problem. The writer has alot to do with whats going to be in the movie or out of the movie. J.K. Rowling also has a part in writing the script and they have every right to take cedric out because he doesn't have any importance in this movie.

IBTonks
i agree wiv steely!

starprincess366
trhe acters playin black and lupin arn't nothing like my mental image sad hh well. if any1 wants tos ee more malfoy harry and co. and dementor pics and snape in a dress pics go to my site www. geocities.com/starprincess366/MOVIE3PICS.html

www. geocities.com/starprincess366/SlytherinHideaway.html

starprincess366
the acter that played dd died? well dd is 150 years old but who played dd? jhon ritter died and he was on 8 simple rules(i love that show! ::sniff:: rest in peace) who played dd in the first 2 movies? its preety easy to find dds replacment. every1 looks alike when they r old.

bLooMiLiCioUs
richard harrison - replacement for him??u can never duplicate the best.only imitate to the best of ur ability.din u hear of his death it was all over the news!!!

starprincess366
no, im only 13, im not into the news. i only payed attention when they said a somthin about hp3 movie on extra and stuff. they probably don't make a big deal about brittish acters dyin in america. i never knew. but he does look different in the hp3 movie pics.

my site www.geocities.com/starprincess366/SlytherinHideaway.html
for movie pics cheak out my movie page www.geocities.com/starpricess366/MOVIE3PICS.html
for other harry potter site go to my directery www.geocities.com/starprincess366/Links.html
the last two sites r accessible at the top right hand corner of my page. make sure u sign my gb and tag.

orlisgrl15
i heared that cedric and cho r going to be in the 3rd movie. i dont know where i saw it but i saw pics of the peeps who r sposed to play them. if i can i will find them 4 u. all i remember is that the chick whos playing cho is some kind of japenese singer.

hotsauce6548
well sed silver tears

Aimz Radcliffe
i fink the thirds gonna b gd gd gd!

Kristina
The first two movies were worst enough!!!! How can somebody turn something so wonderful (the books) in something so bad????? I hated everything of movies: The actors, the atmosphere, the dialogues...and could somebody please give that Harry Potter actor his asthma spray back?! He breathes all the time as loud as normal people do after a 1000m run!!!!! And it's so annoying, they tried to make an action movie with special effects and stuff for children up from the age of 6...THAT DOESN'T WORK!!!!! I'm so angry!!! They cutted nearly all the sweet, little details and funny dialogues I love the books for!!!!
I hope the 3rd movie will be better, but I doubt it...Gary Oldman was a bad choice! I mean, Sirius's supposed to look like a man on the run, but not like a 60-year-old man on the run!!!! Remembering Lockhardt, I didn't expect they would choose a handsome actor but Sirius is 33 in the 3rd book and definitely not 50!!!
I'm going to boycott the movies! Who's gonna join me?! ;-)

Issi
I agree Kristina. The first movie was OK, Chamber of Secrets was rather shocking (you CAN'T pack a book like this into a 3-hour-movie) and the stills I saw from Prisoner of Azkaban... Way wrong casting! I like Gary Oldman, he's a great actor, but definitely not a good Sirius. I imagined he'd be somehow handsome. But hey, that's just me.
Yeah, let's do some good boycotting wink

Luna150
I agree too. BUT the 2nd movie was bete then the 1st. The 1st missed out LOADS. So they are getting better. i hope this one followes suit.

Toms_Chick85
i think the guy they picked for sirius might be a good acter and all but he isent how i had a pic of him in ma mind ya know...i kinda had a fater kinda like hagred ( h/e u spell it) kinda vision of him haha. not how dis dude looks. but i mean they have to have cho and cedric in the movies becasue if they dident then it would make it like a whole diff story u know. well anyways. i think it is going to be a awesome movie. and if it isent i will me mad and have to go over to da UK and give the person makeing it a pice of my mind. laughing

The Unknown
I heard that Oliver Wood isn't going to be in this one, which would take away the part about them finally winning the Quidditch Cup.

bLooMiLiCioUs
god that'd be BAD!!!!quidditch is HUGE in that world!!!HOW CLD THEY!!!

Linkalicious
You guys are so overly critical it's astonishing. The 1st 2 movies rocked. Of course they missed out a bunch of information, but so does every book into movie. So far I feel casting has been dead on. Who could imagine a more perfect Snape, Dumbledore, Hagrid, McGonagall, or Lucious Malfoy? I imagined Gilderoy Lockheart being more handsome but he still played the part perfectly. I don't like how they changed directors, but I'm sure that there is going to be quidditch in the next movie. Especially after the great success it has had in the last 2 movies. As for Oliver not being in the movie....lets just hope what Unknown has HEARD just isn't true...

Linkalicious
oh and regarding Sirus, i always envisioned him looking something like Aragon with that ever present 5 oclock shadow, but just wait and see, i bet Gary Oldman will exceed all of your expectations. and here's a lesson in life for all you younger people out here, and tell me if i'm wrong but "you should never expect something or look forward to something because you'll always be let down or it just won't meet your expectations" and anyone that's been to a high school prom will realize this right away. (My date told me how bad she wanted me all week long and when we got back to the hotel room she passed out drunk after 30 minutes of drinking, luckily we had 6 rooms somewhat conjoined and a similar scenario happened to another girl i liked and her date....lets just say things worked out. But i was still disappointed at the time)

bLooMiLiCioUs
i went for my prom n loved it!!stick out tongue(oh btw that's even tho im in a girls; sch toobig grinbig grin)
anyway im not sayin it's gonna suck,i just hope oliver wasn't taken outwink
and i hop quidditch isn't too
im gonna wait for the movie to comment on that sirius guy
and i dun really like the idea of them wlking ard in home clothes - it's a BRITOSH BOARDING SCH FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!
oh and i wasn't yelling at any of youwink

Linkalicious
i still loved the prom, it was probably one of the better nights of my life overall, but i had spent all that time looking forward to doing something nice for my date, and she really disappointed me by getting plastered on 1/2 my bottle of Don P and then passing out. If i had known that i woulda thrown her a budweiser and kept the champagne to myself. *hiccup* and i hope ur not yellin at me, my egos frail enough that i don't need nice girls yelling at me too

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing dun worry i ain't yellin atchabig grinbig grin
aaawww poor guy!!!*hugs link*
he called me niceeek!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i honestly still dun like the idea of them in home clothes thosad

BurnetteBeauty1
what the hell are you guys thinking?? i mean you havent even seen it !
and when i saw the preview for chamber os secrets and i hated the way it was gong to look and i love it now so you guys have no idea!

bLooMiLiCioUs
hey hey i didn't agree that it was gonna suck i'm just kinda sad that they wun hv as much quidditch and i dun really like the idea of them in home clothes - its too american
i AM TOTALLY looking forward to it!!!!SERIOUSLY!!!!*jumps with joy* damn it's such a long wait!!!ah well there's ROTK n POTC dvd to keep me occupied til thenbig grinbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.