what do you think should happen in book 6?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
ill tell you what i think would be a cool story plot for book 6...

the evil face dark lord has wanted to beat death to become unkillable they have said thiswas his dream in the books so the 6th book is...

Harry Potter and the Gems of Imortality
Like 5 gems were created by a great sorcer ages ago who seet out to beat death to conquer death he created 5 Gems he called the Gems of imortality just 1 is weak but all together give the master the power to stare the avada kedavera curse in the face and live to fight again, to be able to jump in the deepest pits of hell and jump back out. but when he was old and death to come swift to him he relised that these gems were dangerous. so he tried to destroy them but he couldn't so he gave them to 5 people...the minester of magic (england), the greatest good wizard of the time,minester of magic (asia),the devilish goblins to pretect it with there darkest magics (deep in gringots),the last to the wise and proud centaurs who would pretect it with honor. when age came near an end for the gem keepers they gave them to the next in line.

Now in our time voldermort seeks these gems to concur death...he gets 4 and who should have 5th book good old dumbledore voldermorte kills him living ron and harry to fight him off untill all the army of the minestry comes. after fighting him off they fin a weaknes in the gems even the creater did not see...they took the 5th gem to where sirius died and through it into the veil into the after life where anyone who seeks it would die before they reach it... what do you think!? good
Happy Dance or no huh messed i dont ussually talk like that (if you thought it was weid i did)

silver_tears
ummm well its kinda like the sorcerors stone i think its quite identical isnt it and i mean its interesting but dumbledore cant die mad i like him too much big grin

Felton's babe
I fink that Harry has 2 choose sumthing awful. Malfoy dus sumfing cos his dad's in Azkaban. Harry has 2 choose wiv his own life n Malfoy's. tho usually, hed choose himslf but Malfoy has sumthing which is nessessary 2 kill Voldemort. So harry has this choice, while meanwhile Hermy and Ron r snogging, not knowin wats happening. Harry is bout 2 die, wen the mirror Sirius gave him, helps him live sumhow. It ends wiv Cho tellin harry how proud she is of him but she culd neva love him.
Voldemorts not yet ded, but hes on his way 2 b as malfoy has changed sides (tho hes stil evil 2 Harry and Co) but The Order Of The Pheonix have this new weapon!

wat du u fink? it tuk me lomng enuff 2 type!

america_boxers
silver tears- i know its kinda like the sorcers stone but the makes it so you live forever this makes you invincable (i like dombledore too!)

crazy_c
I think harry shud get a girlfrend

america_boxers
yea cho needs theropy

Felton's babe
sumbody tel me wat u fink of my idea!!! pwease!!
:'( or il cwy!
big grin

MC
Sazii
T.F 4 S.R 4eva

hpxmenlotrnerd
Felton's Babe- I think thats a very interesting idea with the mirror and the new weapon of the order, it could use more voldermort thosmile

america_boxers
i dont know about the malfoy thing would happen choose who lives?

hpxmenlotrnerd
the malfoy thing kinda confused me confused

The Omega

claidisa_felton
i think draco malfoy should DEFINATELY become friends with harry and start going out with hermione. or maybe ron and draco both confess their undying love for hermione and she has to choose between them. but does anyone else think, that for 15/16 year olds they are seriously not as obsessed with girls/boys as they should be? its just not natural. please reply and tell me what you think big grin

firenze
yeah know wot i think that claidisa_felton has lost the plot !!!!!!!!!

burlyman
that happened

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah i dun think so.15/16 year olds aren't as obsessed abt guys n girls as others think they are.for instance if i hadta choose between a guy and my drums,i'd take my drums.

not if the guy was orli thoeek!

Linkalicious
that's quite the contradiction there Bloom... You're what 15/16? and you say you don't obsess over boys, but what do you call your fanatical little crush on Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom? Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't they guys? And 15/16 year olds don't tend to obsess over other 15/16 year olds, they tend to obsess over the hottest 17/18 year olds at their schools. Just like most girls at Hogwarts might have obsessed over Cedric. Is there anyone out there willing to agree with that? or is Link wrong....once again (now i know why he doesn't talk in the video games)

bLooMiLiCioUs
nah the only ppl i obsess over are orli n johnny when you say guy i take it you mean the boy crazy ppl who are so stereotyped cuz they're the only 1's a *ahem* THINK ofwhistle

Linkalicious
How do you think Draco will act now that his dad is in Azkaban? before books 3-5 came out I always wondered if Voldemort was going to die in the 6th book, and then Draco would somehow be the real bad guy in the 7th book. Now that newer books are out i've thrown that theory out the window, but i guess what i'm trying to get at here is....does anyone else think this whole Harry vs. Draco rivalry has been down played in the last couple of books?

bLooMiLiCioUs
sorta i guess - less personal taunts n all...maybe it's the kind that usually happens i mean most rivalries just die dow a li'l over the years dun they...

sauron
everyone go into who thinks dumbledore will die thread and read my death scene for dumbledore, do you think that should be in?

sauron

Phoenix
we already have an official thread running...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.