What should the next Batman movie be about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

therealbatman
I think it should be a continuince of the last 4 Batman movies with the scarecrow as the Villian

ragesRemorse
i dont know i personally think joel should NOT be involved. i owuld like to see somthing a little more original like batman as the vigilante he was in the DARK knight series , like how he beat the shit out of the criminals he even killed a few and showed no remorse now thats the bat i would like to see spreadin his wings on the big screen

han duet
they should make it dark and serious.life and death loss and victory with ruthless and scary villians.a more tormented complex batman and not thehorrible CORNY childlike movies 3 and 4 were.id also like to say joel shumacher SUX BIG TIME as a director,writer producerand has almost single handedly destroyed the franchise.the next movie will either be the nail in the cauffin or a ressurrection infused with a new spirit.i hope its the ladder

Ryshtyanna
I'd like to see the next Batman movie follow the direction of the comic books more closely. Those previous flicks could have all been done better if the writers, producers and so forth made that extra effort to truly satisfy the fans who buy the comics.

It's too bad the movie version killed off the Joker. I personally would have enjoyed watching a movie version of The Killing Joke.

In all honesty, I think making another Batman movie would be a mistake. It's obvious the majority of the movie goers aren't interested, and every single one of those movies that were made has proven to be an insult to loyal Batman fans who'd much rather see their favorite hero kept in comic book form rather than poorly portrayed by those who'd probably fair better turning Barney the Dinosaur into an adult film star.

batmanrules
it should be about the scarecrow like mentioned above, and maybe have mr.zsaz in the beggining to give a good scary, dark look to it. it also should be R rated with more blood. o, and have more batman swining form bulidings and crazy kung-fu stuff.

X-Menfan2003
I think that the next villians should be Killer Croc and Clayface. I also think Bane should make a comeback too, but he shouldn't go down as easily as he did in Batman and Robin.

mook
they shouldnt aim it at kids or produce merchandise.

Jade_Eyes
Yeah how many times can we say how much thise idiots in hollywood suck .Thwey moved wAaay too fast. Now they already have that idiot Batgirl.

No info about how they lean to fight so well. No time in the btacave sweating and bleeding in training.

Anyway I think they should move towards Dick leaving and taking on the Nightwing mantle. Pretenfd the batgirl thing didn't happen. (alicia silverstone, yuuuk)

Hypester
I agree... forget oconnel and silverstone (don't say yuck, she was quite hot back then... how quickly we forget... ) also: more blood and r rating doesn't make a movie good... unless you just have a blood fetish or something...

regardless: the movie, imho, should be about the batman mindset... what makes batman BATman... why does he scare people so easily what is it that allows him to be so observant and still keep all that information in his head... expand on what drove him to be batman...

and there should be tons of non-bat-belt-based butt beating... that would put me on the right track to loving a batman movie...

metalruskie07
I remember hearing awhile ago Harley Quinn was going to be in it and the Joker was going to return

kalantiaw
r rating, definitely... and i think it is time for the catwoman's a$$ kicking return...

MaverickIce
It should be on the Long Halloween.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.