Best Commercial ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok what r ur guys favorite commericals mine is with out a doubt the talking baby commercail for mtv2 omg that shit is so funny it never gets old. TALKING BABY omg i shit when i see that way too funny for words. so what is everone elses favortie

Godshinto
I once saw this commercail for Volvo where they went into a car wash and there was a set of **** on the winsheild washing it

holdenhsvgtsr
in order Honda accord "cog"www.honda.co.uk/accord click the cog and then the gothic star to see it.second mitsubishi joy machinehttp://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/notices/joy_tune.asp song from ad click on listen a pic will come up and it takes about 5 mins to load up.and the the nissian x-trail cant find anything for that

ragesRemorse
isaw this commercial where this girl got in the car and her B/F was walking around the car to get in and while he was she busted A_SS
and then he got in and it turned out there were like two people in the back seat LOL it was great i liked that and when jay and silent bob did commercials on MTV

Dexx
well..i have two favorites. One is advertising a fish brand..when a guy comes and wrestles with the bear (kung fu style stick out tongue) to take his fish. Hialrious.
And one's to a beer (can't remember wich one..i think Bud) where they show a pathetic band singing and they say "buy Budweiser or we will continue showing this"...or something like that

holdenhsvgtsr
thats the laguna one the x-trial one is with the ppl running after a four wheel drive

Baylin
I love the Iron Bru advert in the delivery room, where a midwife uses a can of Iron Bru to entice the baby out of its moma and it swipes the can off the midwife drinks it then throws the can into the bin! blink laughing out loud

DeNiro
I now like the Jimi Hendrix commercial the best it was for pepsi i dont want to post it all though to long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.