Woman Beater.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
ok, i am gonna make a long story short....i am 33. my mom and dad divorced when i was 11. my dad remarried happily 12 years ago. my mother, some might call her a "free spirit", has developed a bad habit of picking the wrong men. anyway, her latest boyfriend, terry, recently beat her and took all her stuff, and i mean all her stuff, purse and everything, leaving her stranded at a motel in mississippi. i have told him time and time again that if he touches my mom in an abusive way that i will beat the piss out of him. as long as we lived in the same town, he didnt touch her. but i live in texas, while they were staying in mississippi. my mom is back in texas now, living with my sister. my question is this......should i go after him? i have an idea where he went. or should i just leave him alone. every ounce of me wants to rip his throat out........

GABRIEL05
I don't think so. I myself would be patient. Wait for him, give him some time to think your not coming. He gets more careless, and you have more time to plan his eminent fate (I've done this before, though on a less severe scale. But the idea works). When you do happen to happen by him, do yo thang.

I can't stand women abusers. But now that you mention it...

Rogue Jedi
sound advice....thanx...im not a bad ass by any means, but i am 6'1 and 235 lbs, while he is 5'9 and about 135 lbs. likely he will have some of his druggie biker friends looking out for him. i dont wanna kill him, just maim him.

Freddy Fan
i say you play some mindgames with him, like really f#@k him up in the head.

physcological torment last longer than physical torment, un less you do something really mean to him, like cut his fingers of with a cigar cutter.

man i need sleep.

Ushgarak
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! There will absolutely, categorically, be NO planning of crimes on this board! Closing, and never do anything like this again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.