star wars remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_darth_jay
hey y'all

is not that the idea of a star wars remake is, well, such great idea but what do U guys think if someone will dare 2 make one?
i personally will hate a remake of the original trilogy, i think lucas is the only one entitled to do so ( he can, and will, add some new scenes 2 the oldies) but as for the new trilogy, ehhh, well i didn't like ep II, and i'm not so sure about what lucas gonna do with ep III, but, a remake!, who could be bold enough to do so, i mean i know he gotta get the rights and all that stuff, but WOULD WE LET HIM?

PS:this thread is just to start a debate, i'm not sayin' it will be done or i'd like it to be done wink

Member.
GL would probably not make a remake of the old trilogy. though some guy who is GL's friend might get the rights to a remake, lol.

Ushgarak
50 years down the line, why not?

GABRIEL05
They should remake episodes I et II. I think it's a great idea. Kevin Smith, Wachowski's, P. Jackson, could all get in on it.

Rogue Jedi
if they did remake ep 4, 5 &6, who would star in them?

LanceWindu
I believe this belongs in the OT section of the forums.

Moving.

sith_darth_jay
i don't know about the wachowski's, but kevin smith would do a good job, i guess. he's a big fan. as long as he stay true 2 the original storyline. as for ep II, i wouldn't mind.
who could star in then, don't know. maybe, 50 years from now there'd be some good actors to do it

finti
it is a bad idea to remake SW

Rogue Jedi
a terrible idea. it would ruin it. i mean, come on, someone else other than harrison ford as han solo?
heres a question. if they remade star wars now, who would star in it?

finti
Heath Ledger as Luke ,Colin Farrell as Han Solo, Jennifer Garner as Leia. and Michael Clarke Duncan as Vader

sith_darth_jay
i know it will ruin the saga, but it has happened before, many good movies've been remade and complety f***ed up, there's many crazy people out there
Colin Farrell as han solo?! maybe, don't know he'd do it though,
Ian mckellen as obi 1, jennifer garner as Leia, elijah wood as luke

sith_darth_jay
just kiddin' laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
josh harnett as luke, brad pitt or ben affleck as han, claire forlani as leia, taye diggs as lando, and i like fintis choice of michael clark duncan as vader. sean connery as obi wan.

justinday15
sean connery would make a good obi wan.

finti
Woody Allen as Tarkin

Rogue Jedi
my brother in laws sister as jabba. laughing out loud

Morph
I really wouldn't mind a Star Wars remake, as long as they really stuck to the story line. Now they could make everything look 10X better.

My Cast:

Luke: Jet Li
Han: Snoop Dogg
Leia: Pamela Anderson
Lando: Al Roker
Jabba: Sally Struthers
Emperor Palpatine: Martha Stewart
Darth Vader: Woody Allen
Obi-Wan: Ron Jeremy
Batman: Michael Keaton

BAM! Instant success.

sith_darth_jay
ben affleck as gigli, oops, i mean han; and matt damon as luke

sith_darth_jay
jennifer lopez as leia, yeah let's have another Gigli

Laura-Felton
i think they should remake 1 and 2 and maby digitally remester 4,5 and 6 a little bit. 1 and 2 sucked ass compared to the last 3. I can't beleive stupid fugly Hayden got Anikin again. he sucked too. He was the reason ep.2 sucked so much.

Morph
....A GIGLI/STAR WARS CROSSOVER?! OSCAR GOLD! When does production start?

sith_darth_jay
NEXT MONTH, there's still some openings for extras, we should all try out

Viw
Episodes I and II should be ERASED and rewritten. As far as who should do it the answer is simple: George Lucas. BUT he should realise some keys:
-3dCG can't make it all: ESB seems more realistic than AOTC.
-Rick McCallum could take all the "supergreat" characters like jar jar and similar and go to the bottom of the sea where he'd be happy without oxygen.
-Less action but better, less characters but stronger dialogs.
-and the list goes on just to make the new trilogy match in anything appart from the names to the old one.

Matrix won the Oscar to fx(altough they were worse than EPI) because they seemed more realistic.

DARTH STEVIOUS
I think
luke - jude law
han solo - Eric Bana
princes leigh - Katie Holmes
obi wan - the one and only ewan he is the perfect actor just make him look at lot older
darth vader was perfect as david prowse so they could use him again
orlando - Lionel Richie

Now taht would be a good remake

The Ones
i cant beleive you just ressurrected a thread thats been dead for 2 years no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.